2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
In this LWS twitter space, @Geo305 had this update on Stewart
  • Its a very real possibility of him being a Cane. Miami has a good shot here
  • Miami did an excellent job of keeping his first visit under wraps and controlling his visit
  • Alabama done a good job recruiting
  • O$U is a dark horse in this race
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1YqxoAQrdqMGv

Advertisement
This is the JT effect..Miami better do everything possible to keep him for 4/5 years. Will change the DL completely…

Think Brian Hartline but even greater.
Lol stop. Hartline is arguably one of the greatest position coaches in college football history. Looking at strictly recruiting, development and the draft. No one is close to him right now.

I love JT but let's give him so time to figure out the role.

Ted Hendricks career as a d end will be hard to top for anyone.
Ted "the Mad Stork" Hendricks was a 3-time All American! He wasn't a 4-time AA simply because freshman did not play varsity in those days. In The U he's THE GOAT among goats!!! It would be nearly impossible for this young man to equal The Mad Stork's accomplishments, especially in this day and age. If he's that great, he'll probably leave for the NFL before he can be a 3-time All American. I wish, hope and pray that he signs with The U, then we can have a real honest discussion / debate about his greatness and comparison to our greatest DE.

Advertisement
Lol stop. Hartline is arguably one of the greatest position coaches in college football history. Looking at strictly recruiting, development and the draft. No one is close to him right now.

And they’ve kept him as just a WR coach until this year which is crazy.

If we have any coach with half his success, he’d be gone in two or three years.

I think our new coordinators are already on head coach watch lists SMH.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Advertisement
Advertisement
forgot about dude.

I would say as a prospects ceiling and gifts he should have a higher talent level. Unless I am wrong, I know its a way different time and this is a special DL prospect.
Mad Stork was a man out of time. The only possible argument would be that those he went against were a different caliber than now.

Advertisement
Back