Dylan Moses?

The original source was a bleacher report update speculating that he was having second thoughts. And that was the screen shot from Twitter included in the post.

All I was doing was passing it along. Didn't make any predictions that he's flipping or anything stupid like that. Chill out, people.

Advertisement
The original source was a bleacher report update speculating that he was having second thoughts. And that was the screen shot from Twitter included in the post.

All I was doing was passing it along. Didn't make any predictions that he's flipping or anything stupid like that. Chill out, people.

Doesn't matter this is a Miami board and Miami fans are ruthless! lol

Doesn't matter this is a Miami board and Miami fans are ruthless! lol

Apparently LOL I should have known better!

Kid is still living off his middle school hype. Looks unimpressive and uninterested on the field.

I couldn't disagree more. He plays on the same team as my nephew so I see him a Lil more up close than most. This kids passion & work ethic is very rare in a still developing child mind u. All he cares about is football & results. Wish this had something to do with us but it doesn't. Tweet is about lsu & Texas

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back