2024 Dylan Day, DB from Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lab School, plus Aranda offer in addition to Guidry. Take all day.
These guys new to recruiting dont know about Lab school.

This kid is a take all day...**** the dc offered him personally at all his stops so that should be good enough.

I want more Boot players or 2 on the roster....Southern Lab is a good start, then head back into NOLA.

The Denson kid out of Rhode Island may be a steal as a big outside cb...have to beat out Michigan State thee though.

Pairing those guys with Zaquan Patterson, Urlacher, and Isaiah Thomas would be a **** of a class.

Advertisement
Got a little Homey Badger to his game , not the biggest but he’s a ballhawk that makes plays at multiple positions. He’s also physical and willing to tackle. By his film it’s obvious he’s under the radar , he’ll definitely blow up. Pretty **** complete. I want Louisiana kids and his school puts out players.

Last edited:

This kid is a take all day...**** the dc offered him personally at all his stops so that should be good enough.

I want more Boot players or 2 on the roster....Southern Lab is a good start, then head back into NOLA.

The Denson kid out of Rhode Island may be a steal as a big outside cb...have to beat out Michigan State thee though.

Pairing those guys with Zaquan Patterson, Urlacher, and Isaiah Thomas would be a **** of a class.
La , Ga, Texas and Cali.

Advertisement

Southern Lab is and has been one them schools out there. Perennial LSU/SEC feeder. This kid's a take and a great start to making inroads with the Kittens...

Never said he signed. Obviously some weird stuff happened at the end otherwise he probably does. It’s not like he went somewhere known for putting CB in the league or a co ach who has ever done so, no matter his success as a player.
It really wasn't weird at all. We wouldn't pay him/mother until he came onto campus (pause) but they were under the impression they'd get paid once signing the LOI. Once that became an issue Deion saw his opportunity and got him paid faster. People will say it was the appeal of being coached by an all time great CB but bs, it was the money, if we got him paid sooner he would've been a Cane. The breakdown of communication between Ruiz and possibly other boosters with CM's mother is what cost us.

Bunch of haters here. Have some faith in our new DC who has ties to LA. A State we need to make some inroads in.

Crystal Ball to UM by Gaby Urrutia
Not even going to read the thread. The Lab School is a genius idea and Miami should do the same thing. It allows LSU to reach out to other areas of Louisiana and offer a better education than many can. It also allows LSU to target talented kids and, really, get them on campus at an early age, thus creating a HUGE recruiting advantage. It is unusual for a Lab kid to NOT got to LSU (yes, I know the prominent exception), but LSU isn't interested in every kid as they mature. A staffer coming from Tulane would be well aware of the school and its kids.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lab School and no LSU offer?
I’m all about under the radar guys. But how can you be under the radar if your high school is on lsu’s campus.

Advertisement
Not even going to read the thread. The Lab School is a genius idea and Miami should do the same thing. It allows LSU to reach out to other areas of Louisiana and offer a better education than many can. It also allows LSU to target talented kids and, really, get them on campus at an early age, thus creating a HUGE recruiting advantage. It is unusual for a Lab kid to NOT got to LSU (yes, I know the prominent exception), but LSU isn't interested in every kid as they mature. A staffer coming from Tulane would be well aware of the school and its kids.
Prob a lot easier as a the flagship state public school

Advertisement
Got a little Homey Badger to his game , not the biggest but he’s a ballhawk that makes plays at multiple positions. He’s also physical and willing to tackle. By his film it’s obvious he’s under the radar , he’ll definitely blow up. Pretty **** complete. I want Louisiana kids and his school puts out players.

Honey Badger Image GIF

• Love
Reactions: ben
I see it as they don’t have to offer now bc he’s essentially there’s if/when they do.
That’s called slow playing like a MF.
The thing is LSU rarely loses any elite blue chippers that are in state. The amount of pressure that they get when they do is mind-boggling.

So even if they come in at the last minute, they usually get who they want in state at over a 90% clip

Good pick up if he commits. Looks like he’s a got a solid base level of talent with major room for improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back