Dylan Brazil

Theedy50

Redshirt Freshman

This kid plays in my Hometown of Fort Myers,FL and he’s pretty darn good. I really think he’s someone Miami should give a look. I know we’re not desperate for WRs but kid is a playmaker.

Advertisement
These are the guys that u see in the league where u ask yourself "where the fuq did this guy come from?"

I like slot guys like this cause they always want to prove themselves because they aren't the biggest guy. I wouldn't mind a guy like this....what are his testing numbers like?

These are the guys that u see in the league where u ask yourself "where the fuq did this guy come from?"

I like slot guys like this cause they always want to prove themselves because they aren't the biggest guy. I wouldn't mind a guy like this....what are his testing numbers like?

247 says 4.65 40 and 4.28 shuttle.....he looks to play faster than that on tape

Advertisement

This kid plays in my Hometown of Fort Myers,FL and he’s pretty darn good. I really think he’s someone Miami should give a look. I know we’re not desperate for WRs but kid is a playmaker.

I live in Cape Coral. What school does he go to?

Recruiting one white receiver this year is enough ... don't want this white, no star, midget... I want 5 star black-leets

Advertisement
Dont feel bad... You’re not the only person on this board who isn’t smart.
If he is listed there as 5’6, he probably is 5’4. Nothing against the kid, look how small our kicker looks around other players around him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heady player with a heck of a motor. Like having a coach on the field

You can tell he's a real student of the game.
More quick than fast out there, but a WR like this is a QB's best friend.
Good locker room guy.

Advertisement
Back