Dye enjoyed his visit to the U

Advertisement
He would definitely help with depth. I hope decides sooner than April just in case it isn't Miami, Richt will have time to find someone else.

Looks like the decision will boil down to him either wanting to be the guy and toil in obscurity (SMU or Georgia Southern) or willing to be a role player at a marquee program that is going to play for the ACC Championship (UM).

LOL at Brown telling him we have no one else at RB.

Looks like the decision will boil down to him either wanting to be the guy and toil in obscurity (SMU or Georgia Southern) or willing to be a role player at a marquee program that is going to play for the ACC Championship (UM).

I mean honestly do we? and if its between us SMU and Georgia Southern heres no way he doesnt pick us.. anybody have any film of Dye at Clemson?

Advertisement
Who are those 2 backs U speak of? The excerpts that were posted above said that the coaches told Dye that we have 1 go-to running back and after that there's no one else to compete at the position. This is why I asked about Homer.

Advertisement
Who are those 2 backs U speak of? The excerpts that were posted above said that the coaches told Dye that we have 1 go-to running back and after that there's no one else to compete at the position. This is why I asked about Homer.

They probably just meant one back with experience. I highly doubt they're down on Homer.

He's talking Homer has nobody to compete with, at least thats how I take it.

Advertisement
Dye isn't good. Dude is slow and carries bad weight.

Sucks that we are in this position but whatever - spread the ball out next year or gtfo

There were 150 carries last year that didn't go to Walton. Homer will take some of that, but we still need a 3rd guy to take like 50 of those carries.

I mean honestly do we? and if its between us SMU and Georgia Southern heres no way he doesnt pick us.. anybody have any film of Dye at Clemson?

I'm starting to teeter on the edge with you my friend.

Advertisement

Homer
Burns
Choc Gray

All of them could easily end up to be studs, troll. lol.

Think they meant, he is the only RB they are looking to take right now...

I for one don't think they need a RB. I think they should find a grad transfer Safety to finish off the 2017 class. We only have 1 safety with experience JJ! RB is a position that you can come in a play as a FR.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back