Dwyer Vs. American Heritage Game Thread

Gibson can chuck the rock but hes lucky to have snelson and the other recievers who can track it down and get under it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can anybody tell my Mcfadden a 5* prospect and senior is not covering the best WR from Dywer. a freaking sophmore is covering him

Advertisement
Caught Snelson's touchdown as I was returning the little buggy at the hotel. Literally as I walking out the door I heard Snelson with the catch turned and caught the play. Dude can fly.

Gibson has a Howitzer for an arm.

Easy money...Announcers giving Snelson no love for running right past two Dwyer defenders..

Noticed that. A 6'6'" dude splits two defenders and hunts down an under-thrown pass and not a mention of it. First time I've seen Snelson; very impressed. He made that play; Gibson just threw it as far as he could. Very, very happy to have this kid. He is going to make a fantastic target for Kaaya.

That is not what happened. Ball wasn't overthrown, as already mentioned dude isn't 6'6". I don't understand how people just post BS on here

I don't know if the Gibson will end up being a good QB or not, but people criticizing him for lack of throws is an idiot. Heritage's O-line greatly outweighs Dwyer, and Heritage has ben picking up consistent yards by running it straight down their throats. If I was Rumph, I would be doing the same thing. No reason to throw a bunch of passes, if you can run it down their throats almost every single play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
GOOD LAWD!

151.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back