Dwyer QB

Advertisement
Pete has said that the staff loves Parr and expects to make him a priority. You can take that as good news or bad news depending on what you think about the player.

Sounds like we have little to no shot of landing any of the great QBs we've offered, i.e. Gibson and Locksley. We have yet to offer Waller and we're not even recruiting Francois, which makes no sense whatsoever.

Really questionable QB recruiting thus far this cycle, IMO.

Pete has said that the staff loves Parr and expects to make him a priority. You can take that as good news or bad news depending on what you think about the player.

Sounds like we have little to no shot of landing any of the great QBs we've offered, i.e. Gibson and Locksley. We have yet to offer Waller and we're not even recruiting Francois, which makes no sense whatsoever.

Really questionable QB recruiting thus far this cycle, IMO.

In all honesty, Francois probably Florida bound a lot of pressure that way, Waller says all the right things but he will end up on West Coast....Coach Coley Knws what he is doing when it comes to QB recruiting...we wanted 2 of the best and missed out only because of Wimbush parents went to PSU or one of them did, and Gibson busts wants to get away...it happens people...We got Kaaya who was the best QB in Cali hands down and Rosier who will surprise people...I think we can go for just depth this cycle and look for a stud by 2016-2017..so no problem with Parr or Sunshine if they want him

Advertisement
barry jackass and safid dean out there making it like this was a heavy UM target that we lost. not sure i agree with them.

Advertisement
Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz
Dwyer quarterback Daniel Parr passes on offer from miami to orally commit to fau

That spin to make UM look bad.

Advertisement
I'm sure coleys the goods...... But if this kid had a LEGIT COMMITABLE OFFER. Come on cole world....... Might as well offer one of the southern savages who are hs basketball players in south Florida who toss the football on the side for fun and to stay in shape.

171.gif

Simple Logic: We offered, Got a suprise commit from a QB we really liked, He knows there was 1 spot, He commits to FAU the next day. why throw us under the bus?

Advertisement
Simple Logic: We offered, Got a suprise commit from a QB we really liked, He knows there was 1 spot, He commits to FAU the next day. why throw us under the bus?

I'd take parr as we'll, just to get a foot in the door at Dwyer

Advertisement
Back