Dwinstitles CANE Highlights

Advertisement

f FSU they aint stopping this train

but please DTS help us

Good video. I have the feeling that last night's win over clemson was in a way a big program changing win. If we would have lost, I think everything could have gone south and another potential losing season. Now, miami can potentially win out or close out strong and make the last 2 weeks a distant memory. Congrats to the players and coaches on the BIG win last night. Absolutely HUGE!

Good video. I have the feeling that last night's win over clemson was in a way a big program changing win. If we would have lost, I think everything could have gone south and another potential losing season. Now, miami can potentially win out or close out strong and make the last 2 weeks a distant memory. Congrats to the players and coaches on the BIG win last night. Absolutely HUGE!
If we recruit dts then this build will be sustained. Even if we lost I saw a lot of good. Even I was saying wow if we lost we still looked good up front. And that’s how you win OL and DL

If we recruit dts then this build will be sustained. Even if we lost I saw a lot of good. Even I was saying wow if we lost we still looked good up front. And that’s how you win OL and DL
First canes team that plays tough and is starting to out physical teams especially on the lines week and week out for over a decade. It's been so long, but it feels really good for a change!

Last edited:
First canes team that plays tough and is starting to out physical teams especially on the lines week and week out for over a decade. It's been so long, but it feels really good for a change!
We could not get pressure when we played them in the acc title game. There OL was stout but we didn’t have the horses then. Bain destroys that Clemson OL as well imo

Advertisement
I know a lot of folks were upset about the offensive game plan, run and then run some more, but it was truly amazing to see us routinely convert 3rd downs on the ground against a team like Clemson. We truly bullied them at times, amazing.

Advertisement
I know a lot of folks were upset about the offensive game plan, run and then run some more, but it was truly amazing to see us routinely convert 3rd downs on the ground against a team like Clemson. We truly bullied them at times, amazing.
Anything else would’ve been done given us having a first time starter at QB who even in garbage time hasn’t thrown a lot of passes.

Great game plan win or lose

Crazy we pushed them around. It’s better when we are up and can use TOP to get the other team fatigued and make them quit.

Advertisement
Got to bump this one more time. Love that we bodied these dudes. So great to be a Cane fan right now. Haven’t felt like this about the team in a long time.

Advertisement
If you have time I would love to see a cut up of every Emory Williams attempt vs Clemson. Gameplan was super vanilla and rightfully so, but I don’t remember a throw of his that was bad. He had a super impressive first start to his career.

If you have time I would love to see a cut up of every Emory Williams attempt vs Clemson. Gameplan was super vanilla and rightfully so, but I don’t remember a throw of his that was bad. He had a super impressive first start to his career.
I think he had some bad throws cause things were moving to fast. Wasn’t really a fan of his coming out but that’s just me. Doesn’t mean he can’t be any good, like what do I know lol. As for the film of that game I already got rid of, I’m onto this game. There is a thread about JW and the YouTuber looks like he focuses on positions and shows the highlights.

Advertisement
Back