DVD on the road recruiting?

Advertisement
Have you seen Mallory try to block? **** putting your feet up, Stephen, get back out on the road and get recruiting so you're pulling your weight.
I can’t blame field for that
It’s gattis fault for designing plays thst required him to block
He should have been used like a jumbo wr/hb
To maximize his skills
And mammarril and Brantley should have been used for blocking

Hoping Mario is meeting DVD up at Jackson and Cormani games. Gators apparently sending whole staff bus there per twitter Polkway . Mario will put them in their place

Hoping Mario is meeting DVD up at Jackson and Cormani games. Gators apparently sending whole staff bus there per twitter Polkway . Mario will put them in their place
Ruiz should arrange a helicopter for Mario and land that **** on the baseball fields across from the football stadium right after a fly over. He can shake Billy's hand and pat his head while telling him "yo soy tu papa". Would be the story of legends

Advertisement
Ruiz should arrange a helicopter for Mario and land that **** on the baseball fields across from the football stadium right after a fly over. He can shake Billy's hand and pat his head while telling him "yo soy tu papa". Would be the story of legends
Has to be a real helicopter not the thanoscopter thing that prison mike had

Advertisement
Ponce also already got his guy, since its been reported that we aren’t going after another QB. But if we still had to speculate which coach got canned (quietly) I’d guess it’s ponce
You’d want your passing game coordinator to be talking to Inniss

Advertisement
Ponce also already got his guy, since its been reported that we aren’t going after another QB. But if we still had to speculate which coach got canned (quietly) I’d guess it’s ponce
The guy in ur avatar needs to be canned! I told u that it was a rumor goin around that u changed the pic in ur avatar

Last edited:
Advertisement
DVD wants to be in Miami
Mario knows DVDs recruiting value and wants him on staff
Mario wants the best for DVD

All of these could exist and it could mean that DVD leaves for 2ish years and gets more coaching experience and when he's ready to be an on field coach as a CB coach at a big time program he can come back to Miami.

Another scenario is Mario gets an elite DB coach like Raymond on staff, promises DVD that he will mentor him for 2ish years or so while DVD stays in an off field role, and then promotes DVD when he's ready.

I'm just saying Mario can't just make him a CB coach if he's not ready. It's too important of a role. And what if we bring in a new DC that wants his own CB coach?

The good news is we know Mario knows DVD's value and DVD wants to be in Miami.

DVD wants to be in Miami
Mario knows DVDs recruiting value and wants him on staff
Mario wants the best for DVD

All of these could exist and it could mean that DVD leaves for 2ish years and gets more coaching experience and when he's ready to be an on field coach as a CB coach at a big time program he can come back to Miami.

Another scenario is Mario gets an elite DB coach like Raymond on staff, promises DVD that he will mentor him for 2ish years or so while DVD stays in an off field role, and then promotes DVD when he's ready.

I'm just saying Mario can't just make him a CB coach if he's not ready. It's too important of a role. And what if we bring in a new DC that wants his own CB coach?

The good news is we know Mario knows DVD's value and DVD wants to be in Miami.

They can give him a pay bump and keep him in recruiting why would DVD be mad at that if he is enjoying his role and sees the bigger picture. Take care of him financially and I’m sure he will be fine. He gets to start home and continue to watch his kid grow up playing ball. Why uproot and move just to go in field possibly at a smaller school? I think he stays even if he doesn’t move on field next year

Advertisement
Back