IMG_2462.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Whatever happened to the following....

RickySixx
CiminoUM5
DeisCane
CanesForever
RaisinCane (I'm worried about our chances tell me we will roll. Plus the Hot or Not pics)

PhillyCane
MiamiMitch
SpiderCane
Dynasty
SniffCaneDeLaHora(Or something like that)
CaneBill
StormSurge
TheSwagger
MiamiJoe
I share a house with canesforever

RickySixx
CiminoUM5
DeisCane
CanesForever
RaisinCane (I'm worried about our chances tell me we will roll. Plus the Hot or Not pics)

PhillyCane
MiamiMitch
SpiderCane
Dynasty
CaneBill
StormSurge
TheSwagger
MiamiJoe
I text with spidercane every so often..

Advertisement
Wasn't there a chat where he was very involved over our 'bye' week(s).

He was another one where you knew what you were about to read was going to be classic DBC when he was involved. The bear attack threads were hilarious
Ohh man, they were so bad, I started to ask dudes to lay off. He was so obviously “special”. But boy, there was some entertainment value there. Bro started making videos “addressing the rumors”. I mean, who saw that coming? 😂

Advertisement

RickySixx
CiminoUM5
DeisCane
CanesForever

PhillyCane
MiamiMitch
SpiderCane
Dynasty
CaneBill
StormSurge
TheSwagger
MiamiJoe

Sniffy for short or SniffCaneAhora. He was unique.

Cogley was a good dude. RIP.

Where did CaneFreak go? His videos were great.

I remember first hearing about this site being the new thing popping on the block
Well it was when scout.com basically crashed. I don’t recall what triggered that…but it got bad. This place started and I think it was canes insider.com was also started? I believe it was @561Cane that put me on to this place. Been here since.
It’s just bring from Vermont, I don’t actually offer much. So it’s just lots of reading, avoiding petty arguments (basically the game day threads) and watching the University Admin destroy a CFB powerhouse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back