Durand Scott

nikkoum

THE Avatar
Have you guys had enough now???

He is so disruptive to this teams flow. I said it was going to cost this team in the tourney but oh yeah. Please don't reply with but he scores *** points.

KK comes in with a strong second half of hitting the ******* backboard on three pointers.

I'm sorry I'm just angry right now.

Scott is the black hole of basketball.

Advertisement
Did you just call him a black hoe?

He is extremely erratic.

Arms flailing everywhere, driving to the basket with no control or fluid movement.

Drives me crazy anytime he gets the ball with less than 5 minutes left.

It's sooo ******* frustrating. I've played basketball all my life and coached it.

I want throw something at the tv. ******* pass man. Wtf???? Drive and dish. Jesus !!!!

Has he come out of 10 or 12 games wit injuries this year? One game he left 3 times.

Durand always seems to hesitate on the easy pass, like he doesnt want to give the ball up...

It might not look like much to most but in late game situations a guy like Larkin always makes the right play, Scott will pump fake to pass, hesitate, then hold ball and drive. He isnt really looking to get ball moving it seems. Maybe its just me though, cant believe we lost. Ugh

Advertisement
Dude he's like one of those guys who gets credit for stats and not real life.

Miami Figure this **** out. You are on the verge of being not for real.

I almost threw something at the TV when he shot the 3 up 63-60. He's not a good 3 point shooter, but because Larkin and Kadji and TMJ are, he thinks he should bomb away too. He hit the one to go up 63-58, and then up 63-60, I turned to my wife (who wasn't watching and had no idea what I was talking about) and said, "He's going to brick a 3." He did. He took a quick 3, a horrible shot. He's not Ray Allen. Stop it for the love of G-d.

Advertisement
Yeah without Scott we don't even make the NCAA's. he is the heart and soul of this team. What an insane post bulb the OP of this thread.

Advertisement
We need Scott's scoring and defense but there is no way he should be running the point at the end of games. He plays so much better off the ball when Larkin is creating and has the defense on their heals. I dont know who decided to take the ball out of Larkin's hands at the end of that game, but that unquestionably cost us the game (that and the 10 points we gave away by continuing with the Reggie Johnson experiment).

Do you watch the defensive side of the ball? He is by far our best defensive player. He is everywhere. He shuts down the best guard on the opposing team each game. I understand that he is erratic with his offensive play. It drives me crazy too. But at the same time he does get to the basket, he creates, and he takes high percentage shots. If he shoots a shot, he is open. It's not like he is forcing it. He doesn't take fade away shots either. He needs to gather himself on offense but for you to sit here and attack him is unwarranted

Advertisement
Do you watch the defensive side of the ball? He is by far our best defensive player. He is everywhere. He shuts down the best guard on the opposing team each game. I understand that he is erratic with his offensive play. It drives me crazy too. But at the same time he does get to the basket, he creates, and he takes high percentage shots. If he shoots a shot, he is open. It's not like he is forcing it. He doesn't take fade away shots either. He needs to gather himself on offense but for you to sit here and attack him is unwarranted

I think Larkin is our best defensive player. I think he is our smartest player too. But, that is another argument.

I wont take away scotts defensive abilities. I wont take away that his scoring is valuable either.

However, Durand Scott consistently goes into these modes where he tries to act like Jordan and take on the whole defense. I feel like i can read his thoughts and he is sitting there going..... where do i go? where do i go? where do i go? ahhhhhh **** it! go to the hoop! Shiiiit!! Stuck! Fuuuuuck!! Throw it up!

Please man. He takes a lot of low percentage shots and a lot of off balance shots. Take a look. Its right there on the tape. The serious problem is when he does it its at the worst times. He will do it a few times down the court and it kills the offense and its take them about five minutes to recover.

Durrand Scott playing in harmony with Larkin.... I have high praise for him. When he goes off the reservation and tries to be Jordan. Well I wish Laranaga would put him on the bench and let him gather himself. OR it would be nice to see Larkin jump in his ear and bring him back to earth.

Also im tired of all this green light to shoot the three BS. I love kadji but **** home boy. Its like all or nothing with this guy at the three point line. Sometimes he is on and sometimes hes hitting the backboard.

I just realized I said Durand doesn't force shots and after reading it, I could see how it looks stupid. What I meant by that, is he doesn't take off balance shots, fade aways, things of that sort. Most of his shots are by the rim. His problem is when he goes into a mode where he says I'm taking this ball to the basket no matter what the cirumstances are. That is where he usually turns the ball over and is a problem. Just wanted to clarify.

Just because he has his #KobeSystem moments doesn't take any from his talent and what he has done this year.

all good man. i guess we are on the same page. thats what i was saying. it drives me nuts. is it like this thing that he has convinced himself that he has do do everything?? its weird.

this team functions best when everyone is involved and moving around. dare i say.... flying around. but when someone forces something the team disappears for five or so. Even kadji with those errant threes at the end. i was like wtf?? why?

I feel like the jaguars guy watching this team sometimes.

Advertisement
Back