Dumbo Fisher will play the injury card at end of season!

Advertisement
I don't really care what he says as long as fans and recruits aren't buying it. I'm just pointing out that don't be surprised after a few more losses, more holes end up on the injury report with season ending injuries esp. to talented but underperforming players. It allows him to potentially get back eligibility through medical hardship while selling their ****ty season to recruits.

Do people really have no idea how med RS works?

If you play in 1/3 of a season, so 4 games, you can't get one.

Both Campbell and Patrick have played in at least 4 games. You're completely wrong on thinking any season-ending injury at any time gets you a med RS.

responded above please provide a link that says so.

Actually, it's three games or 30% of the season, whichever is greater (it used to be two games as recently as 2014 I believe), and played within the first half of the season.

Check bylaw 12.8.4

Exceptions can be made, however, by appealing to the Committee of Student Athlete Reinstatement. But exceptions are rarely granted.

(Incidentally, I find it really odd how someone would puff their chests and tell someone else they're "completely wrong" without first confirming their information...)

Because I was off by a whole 3%? Lol okay dude.

Pimpcane, the FSU troll. was completely wrong. That's pretty obvious

You said four games. Even bolded it. It's actually three. Which means in the metric you deemed most important you were off by 33.3%, not 3%.

It's OK to be wrong. It's not OK to be wrong while calling out other people for being wrong. In this case you both were. You were closer to the correct answer but you were also the one chiding others for being wrong while still not being correct.

And you downvoted a post that not only had the correct answer, but also included a link to the actual relevant, current, and updated NCAA bylaw to support it? (A link, incidentally, that takes significant time to find as it is not readily available with a simple search.) Simply because I noted your churlish chiding of someone's wrongness while also not providing the correct answer? lol

I don't really care what he says as long as fans and recruits aren't buying it. I'm just pointing out that don't be surprised after a few more losses, more holes end up on the injury report with season ending injuries esp. to talented but underperforming players. It allows him to potentially get back eligibility through medical hardship while selling their ****ty season to recruits.

Do people really have no idea how med RS works?

If you play in 1/3 of a season, so 4 games, you can't get one.

Both Campbell and Patrick have played in at least 4 games. You're completely wrong on thinking any season-ending injury at any time gets you a med RS.

responded above please provide a link that says so.

Actually, it's three games or 30% of the season, whichever is greater (it used to be two games as recently as 2014 I believe), and played within the first half of the season.

Check bylaw 12.8.4

Exceptions can be made, however, by appealing to the Committee of Student Athlete Reinstatement. But exceptions are rarely granted.

(Incidentally, I find it really odd how someone would puff their chests and tell someone else they're "completely wrong" without first confirming their information...)

Because I was off by a whole 3%? Lol okay dude.

Pimpcane, the FSU troll. was completely wrong. That's pretty obvious

Lol, you're an idiot. Congrats on being correct, even though not factually as pointed out by another poster, for once in your life.

On another note, which clown school supposedly gave you a law degree again? Because I wouldn't even hire you to baby sit children.

Advertisement
Back