Dumbo Fisher will play the injury card at end of season!

Advertisement
Just glad we're not the ones making excuses. Basically what I've said to FSU fans all season. 'If Francios was healthy ... If this, if that' don't care. They're the ones making excuses now

Everyone has their recruiting shtick. Injuries would seem to be valid. New assistants would also help his cause.

What stfu he can’t explain how he’s loaded up every year ibrecruiting and yet a couple injuries made him 2 and 4. He should say Miami beat the football out of us so we folded up tha season.

Advertisement
Who cares what he says.

When he goes to bed at night, Cuckbo cries himself to sleep thinking about the image of Candy with her ankles back at her ears, getting deeply piledrived by a gaturd football player.

He’s an emotional mess.

Who cares what he says.

When he goes to bed at night, Cuckbo cries himself to sleep thinking about the image of Candy with her ankles back at her ears, getting deeply piledrived by a gaturd football player.

He’s an emotional mess.

I don't really care what he says as long as fans and recruits aren't buying it. I'm just pointing out that don't be surprised after a few more losses, more holes end up on the injury report with season ending injuries esp. to talented but underperforming players. It allows him to potentially get back eligibility through medical hardship while selling their ****** season to recruits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I buy the injuries excuse from him but not due to Francois being out as I am not sure he was anygood anyway .But all the other injuries added up does count IMO. FSu is just a mess right now and it is odd considering all the talent that dude has stacked. Me thinks he isn't evolving it or coaching it up well enough.

I always questioned Jimbo's leadership. The only teams that didn't underperform came when they had an excellent leader, Jameis leading the team.

He’s due for a assistants purge card...

Nothing to see here he will be there another 3 to 4 Year’s with that buyout

FSU better settle in and hope he makes good moves I hope for the latter

Advertisement
Who cares what he says.

He’s an emotional mess.

I don't really care what he says as long as fans and recruits aren't buying it. I'm just pointing out that don't be surprised after a few more losses, more holes end up on the injury report with season ending injuries esp. to talented but underperforming players. It allows him to potentially get back eligibility through medical hardship while selling their ****ty season to recruits.

Do people really have no idea how med RS works?

If you play in 1/3 of a season, so 4 games, you can't get one.

Both Campbell and Patrick have played in at least 4 games. You're completely wrong on thinking any season-ending injury at any time gets you a med RS.

Advertisement
Who cares what he says.

He’s an emotional mess.

I don't really care what he says as long as fans and recruits aren't buying it. I'm just pointing out that don't be surprised after a few more losses, more holes end up on the injury report with season ending injuries esp. to talented but underperforming players. It allows him to potentially get back eligibility through medical hardship while selling their ****ty season to recruits.

Do people really have no idea how med RS works?

If you play in 1/3 of a season, so 4 games, you can't get one.

Both Campbell and Patrick have played in at least 4 games. You're completely wrong on thinking any season-ending injury at any time gets you a med RS.

responded above please provide a link that says so.

Advertisement
Back