Dukes Press Confrence

Duke's durability issues will probably keep him around the 3rd round, but he should have a pretty solid NFL career. Could have a similar career to Ray Rice, without the wife beatings.

Advertisement
Good luck, Duke! I hope he kills it in the NFL. Yeah, he had some critical mistakes at really bad times, but so did AG, and so did just about everyone else on the field. No Duke, and we lose several more games over the last few years. In that respect, maybe he's the one responsible for AG still having a job...

Advertisement
Golden couldnt make it because he was ****ting his pants. He knows he probably loses another 3-4 games a year the last 3 years if it wasnt for Duke.

Duke,

I want to thank you for your years here at the U. I want to thank you for everything you stood for and did while at Miami. You have been a very humble leader on the field. You walk the walk each and every game. I hope that you will reap the benefits in the NFL. I wish you a HOF career and super bowl ring and many honors. Go make you family proud.

Thanks again man and sorry you had such a ******* dumbass as your head coach.

Advertisement
Get the **** out of Dodge while you can Duke.

Go get paid and get as far away from this ****** *** coaching staff as possible. Next year is shaping up to be a lame duck wasted year anyways.

Much respect for duke johnson for everything he both did and attempted for the U. He may have fumbled but he **** sure did more for us than we did for him the joke of a back up running game his career here is alarming. He surpassed every running back in our history much love Duke.

Wait. Back up. Golden wasn't there? For real? Don't coaches usually show up to these things? Maybe I'm wrong but seems to me Golden should be there to support Duke's decision in gratitude for saving his career and earning that nice extension for him.

Advertisement
Wait. Back up. Golden wasn't there? For real? Don't coaches usually show up to these things? Maybe I'm wrong but seems to me Golden should be there to support Duke's decision in gratitude for saving his career and earning that nice extension for him.

Golden doesn't like talented players because he wasn't. Duke is his worst nightmare, a superbly talented player who refused to be out either either and great human on top of it. Duke is a man and a Cane; Golden is a slim and a shower buddy.

Thank you Randy Duke Johnson for being a Cane. I grew up in the CC, Norland area and cannot think of a Cane I ever liked more than you. You belonged on the great teams. Go do us proud young man. Tell your moms she did great.

Advertisement
Back