Duke's ankle twisted?

Advertisement
Yes...I'm glad someone brought this up. I didn't want to look like a bitter fan, but when Duke came to the side line limping, I immediately told my wife, they (FSU) are trying to get Duke out the game; dude just twisted his ankle on purpose. FSU knew Duke was having ankle issues all season and that's what they started attacking as soon as Duke started to go off on them. He was having a heck of game...probably would've ran for 150 had they not intentionally tried to injure him.

is anyone surprised?

Did anyone watch the 2001 game between UF and FSU when dockett clear as day twisted earnest grahams ankle?

it's FSU, they get away with anything and everything.. only God can stop it at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Typical FSU. Been going on for years.

Back in the early '80's our NG Tony Fitzpatrick said there were a million legwhips by FSU. Said he was "surprised there weren't 19 knee injuries in the game."

We've been getting it like this for years. Deliberate cheap shots by different teams on guys like Kevin ***an and Rusty Medearis ruined college careers. At least ***an was able to come back and have a decent pro career. Rusty was ruined, period, by Arizona.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back