Duke VT

Advertisement
VT not that good. Defense look good like usual but not shut down. Offense is so average. Besides Savoy, their receivers look hella slow. Running game decent but nothing special. McMillan strong and can break tackles but like I said, nothing special. We should win.

Problem for us is VT's biggest weaknesses on Defense are also our biggest weaknesses on Offense.

Might be another chunk play type game for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought Duke was a top academic school. Why did they punt without letting the clock run down? Cost them a TD.

I thought Duke was a top academic school. Why did they punt without letting the clock run down? Cost them a TD.

I’ll tell you clock management is a lost art. Especially in the college game. Take the delay of game there then punt. Very dumb.

Advertisement
Duke is fighting out there and challenging, just not enough dogs in the fight to pull the win. VT is beatable. They have a really good Defense, but give up chunk plays in the back end. ST are stellar as always. Offense is average, but consistent. That is what worries me, we are very inconsistent on offense. If we play a good game, we win a close one. If we come out how we came out today at UNC, we get *** raped for over three scores.

We gonna get the W next week.

Boys will be focused and it's the game of the week. Prime time!!!!!

Who you really trying to convince? You’re putting way too much effort on this thread trying to make VT look inferior.

Duke sucks guys come on. We aren't going to back our way in. Gonna have to earn it ourselves next Saturday.

Advertisement
Back