Duke vs UNC thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
You just can’t fck with Phil Longo...

That son of a btch has been scheming up high powered Offense since the Sam Houston ST days.

This UNC team overall is actually not really that good, but their Offense is fckin lethal.

That son of a btch has been scheming up high powered Offense since the Sam Houston ST days.

This UNC team overall is actually not really that good, but their Offense is fckin lethal.
And he fits what Mario wants to do with a 2 headed attack.

I think what you are telling me is that Longo is better than Gattis.

Advertisement
I think what you are telling me is that Longo is better than Gattis.
Not at all.

I’m simply commenting on the game, you guys read into every word & interpret things the way you want to lol.

Everything with me is not centered around Miami; when I talk Miami, I’m talking about Miami, when I’m not, I’m not.

He's clearly a genius because their QB is dog****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t believe we gave away the UNC game… I know we aren’t good but these boys are trash.

MTSU is the only game we've played this year that I think we genuinely lost, which is incredible. Every other game I think we shot ourselves in the foot and lost it ourselves.

Advertisement
Back