@Duke, UNC & Pitt...

shayleon

Sophomore
Even if the worst loss in Miami history is not the dagger, no way he win the three Coastal leaders at their homes. This is a foregone conclusion, might as well end it now.

Advertisement
Even if the worst loss in Miami history is not the dagger, no way he win the three Coastal leaders at their homes. This is a foregone conclusion, might as well end it now.

It's not even relevant. Ultimately, the Coastal is but a mere step to what our goal actually is: Al Golden himself said the goal at Miami is to win championships. Sure, we need to win the Coastal on our way to do that, but I'm not sure there is a single shred of evidence that Coach Golden can ever lead us to and through a playoff run. There is a lot of evidence that says he cannot.

Whatever happens going forward is irrelevant (been so for at least a year, in my view) to what needs to be done.

It's not even relevant. Ultimately, the Coastal is but a mere step to what our goal actually is: Al Golden himself said the goal at Miami is to win championships. Sure, we need to win the Coastal on our way to do that, but I'm not sure there is a single shred of evidence that Coach Golden can ever lead us to and through a playoff run. There is a lot of evidence that says he cannot.

Whatever happens going forward is irrelevant (been so for at least a year, in my view) to what needs to be done.

Just a waste of a year and the lives of these kids.

Advertisement
6-6 at best..........if he isn't fired by tomorrow if will happen Dec. 1st. X mas will come somewhat early. Hopefully, some quality coaches are on the short list. No more experiments.

This just adds to the many reasons why he should be gone. The past 4 seasons was enough proof, but if BJ feels winning the Coastal this season is the determining factor on if he should be allowed further time, he might as well give that up. Its a done deal... Duke need to stop playing around with VT though. Pitt already handled business and UNC beating UVA. They all going to beat Miami though, at their homes. He could've lucked out a win in Miami but not on the road. Them are the definite losses, GT might serve him too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back