Duke to Cleveland????

Duke should take his bonus and payoff his momma's mortgage then buy himself a reasonable house in a good neighborhood. That would make his years in a sorry offense worthwhile.

Advertisement
T. West sucks. Duke has a great shot at starting at mid to late season. Browns do play lots of RBs. Sucks he ended up in that **** hole.

Advertisement
actually between west and crowell they combined for over 1200 yards and 12 touchdowns...with no passing game. if mack can stay healthy and irving pans out like i think he will Duke could have a productive year. as i said from his tweet, west is nothing but a headcase who thinks he should be treated like an all-pro

Advertisement
It's a real shame he landed with this franchise.

Would have loved to seen him end up at Indy with Gore. Duke could have helped taken the burden of the aging vet.

No matter how it shaped out. I think Duke will easily have the best impact of any of our players and many others that were taken this year. It is crazy to see a guy that can offer so much to a team. Go where he did vs some of the other players. That if they tank, they tank and give you nothing but lost cash.

Cleveland got a player here. Not a quitter, but a leader.

Advertisement
Back