Duke to Cleveland????

Advertisement
Love Duke, love that he was taken in the first 3 rounds, love that he will be reppin' the U for years to come in the NFL.

With that said, Browns have been unkind to Canes in the NFL. Well, unkind to everyone in the NFL. I think they've been drafting well, so maybe they'll start turning things around

Advertisement
Love Duke, love that he was taken in the first 3 rounds, love that he will be reppin' the U for years to come in the NFL.

With that said, Browns have been unkind to Canes in the NFL. Well, unkind to everyone in the NFL. I think they've been drafting well, so maybe they'll start turning things around

TB3 played well for them. I think he's still there.

Good point, he has been decent, though we haven't seen any of his dynamic playmaking ability showed during college. I just hope Duke fares better than Winslow/Chud/McGahee/Dorsey/etc

Advertisement
Feel bad for him. Going to a wasteland of an organization and will live in the worst city in America!

Advertisement
3 years of journeyman and then he will get PAID as a FA.

Like I said in the other thread. At least when he becomes a FA he will still have plenty of miles left on his legs because Cleve is always gonna be trailing and throwing the ball.

Say what you want, Cleveland has had a great draft so far.

Shelton was a great pick. I didn't really care for the Cam Erving pick. I was really surprised they didn't get Breshad Perriman because they really need a WR. They still need one, because Dwayne Bowe is not the answer. Even though I think getting Duke that late is a steal (Like the 49ers getting Eli Harold, or Whoever gets TJ Clemmings in the 4th), I don't think that the Browns needed a RB when they have two guys there that can get the job done.

Personally I wish Duke would have went to the Cowboys (even though I absolutely hate them) Just because I think he would have been perfect for that offense, and they have a great OL.

Advertisement
coming from a cane fan/browns fan who lives in cleveland. Actually the backs here in crowell and west have a lot of flaws. They show promise at times but crowell struggles with fumble and blitz pick ups and west isn't much of a pass catching threat along with being somewhat of a headcase at times. With Mack coming back and the drafting of irving the line is legit, but still don't understand not drafting a WR or TE?!? To the post about Canes not faring well here....Winslow had 1 pro bowl year here but screwed himself being an idiot on his motorcycle. That all falls on him. McGahee was washed up in his last year here and Dorsey just wasn't an nfl quarterback. Chud did have success here as an OC back in 07 when they went 10-6 as well. I like the Duke drafting....just hope he can stay healthy

Duke to Detroit would have been a better fit for both. Ameer runs a 4.6 and had 24 career fumbles losing 17 of them.

Yeah, that's where Butch and side-kick Pete settled before being run out of town. Two geniuses set the franchise back a few years.

Advertisement
Back