Duke thinks Golden is a joke.

imlive365

Band
Banned
And you can tell in this video. When golden says were happy to be here he gives him this yea ******* right stop with the bull**** look.

Al Golden, Duke Johnson and Denzel Perryman - Dec…: http://youtu.be/7_k35rU5sTA

Last edited:
Advertisement
That look Duke gave him at :12 sums up the last 4 years.

I feel sofaking bad for Duke. He is one of the all time great Canes. He's a real Cane. Never wavered and helped recruit. He's been left out to dry by the admin.

Advertisement
Duke, Perryman, and the poor freshman QB deserve better than this.

It's too late for the first two...let's hope we don't waste Kaaya on this ****** *** coaching staff.

That look Duke gave him at :12 sums up the last 4 years.

I feel sofaking bad for Duke. He is one of the all time great Canes. He's a real Cane. Never wavered and helped recruit. He's been left out to dry by the admin.

Yup. He's been a cane since birth. I feel terrible that his time here has been wastes the way it has been. All he wanted to do was win for the city

Duke doesn't like doing media. I think that was the reason for the look. He is a quiet guy.

Advertisement
Denzel at 9:40 - 9:54 when Golden comments on moral issues. Priceless. That pretty much sums it up

Duke at 11:00 - 11:25 on "being more keyed in to this years bowl game". Even better

Last edited:
Golden is truly the smartest dumb guy in the room. He has lost the respect of the most influential leaders on both sides of the ball. I hope he goes missing in the Louisiana swamps

Advertisement
Wow, just wow. From experience with these two, they're both clowns, and I say that in a good way, they're both funny dudes. Those looks I've seen them both make often in person, more Duke than Prez, but all I can say is wow. Extremely surprised by this, that they'd do that knowing they'd be on tape.

This isn't new. Remember their sideline chat after Cincy threw a TD on crossing route?

The players hate him. They should. He is costing them millions.

They came to Miami to turn things around but *** prevented it.

It's obvious to me that Duke is trying to figure out how to get Perryman to pay back the $50 he loaned to him. You can see Duke going through a mental list of guys tough enough to collect for him. The look on his face is pure frustration, cause he can't think of anyone who would even try.

I could be wrong, but I think that's what he was thinking. Either that or he's wondering where to take his car to get the transmission adjusted.

Advertisement
I started to watch, then Fattaweenie Alfredo started talking and I couldn't stomach it anymore...maybe later, when I feel better, I will watch Duke and The President.

Advertisement
Back