Duke parking

duke4heisman

Let's go Brandon!
So I got 3 tickets for Duke through UM (first trip there) and I've been looking at parking, the cheapest one with fees, etc is more than all 3 game tickets combined.
I just called Duke and the lady told me parking is included with a football ticket. I've never heard that before, so I asked her again and told her I got them through UM and they were from Duke but I don't have a parking pass, she said it doesn't matter where you got the ticket from, parking is included and you're all set.
Is this true?

Advertisement
This will be my 4th trip to Duke. Parking is free. There are some pay areas that are closer but most of the parking spots are color coded and based off your membership, team affiliation, etc. I parked somewhere last year, was one of the first ones there, and I parked in a Duke parking lot. I was right next to the stadium.

This will be my 4th trip to Duke. Parking is free. There are some pay areas that are closer but most of the parking spots are color coded and based off your membership, team affiliation, etc. I parked somewhere last year, was one of the first ones there, and I parked in a Duke parking lot. I was right next to the stadium.
Wow, thanks. That's crazy, glad I decided to call them. There is a lot on the secondary market too.

@duke4heisman look for the jogging trail parking. FREE. take Cameron blvd/751, go past science drive and its on your right. maybe a 100 yard walk to the stadium. easy in and easy out. always packed with Canes.

the local group Charlotte canes parks in the chemistry lot and have their events their

@duke4heisman look for the jogging trail parking. FREE. take Cameron blvd/751, go past science drive and its on your right. maybe a 100 yard walk to the stadium. easy in and easy out. always packed with Canes.

the local group Charlotte canes parks in the chemistry lot and have their events their
Thanks, I'll be heading there from Charlotte, so I'll check a map.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back