DUKE-ND GAME THREAD

Just saw a notification come in that ND just extended Kelly until 2024. Imagine if they somehow lost today. Either way, Kelly isn’t a good enough coach to get them where they want.

Advertisement
Duke just missed the tackle there. If you want to beat teams like ND, you’ve got to make that tackle.

Duke are going to give teams problems this year, they're improved. I like this QB from Clemson.

Duke making moves. Just turned it on but seems like Brice can play based on what I've seen and what he showed in little time at Clemson

Advertisement
THe dookies matriculated the ball down the field nicely there, only to stall at the 2. Oh, and eff ND. Theyll get a call or two to save their *** in this game. Too much coin riding on ND making it to the ACC championship. Dook gonna get fugged.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Duke just has to keep playing their game. It’s raining now also. They should ball.

I’ll give Duke some credit. Lots of time left I would love to see them pull it off.

So far this game has been as boring as many people felt the UM game was. Short passes, inside runs.
and Kelly and Cutcliffe are supposed to offensive geniuses. Maybe it will pick up but consider that watching a game thru the eyes of a fan creates different standards than being a disinterested observer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back