Duke Johnson

brock

All-American
Got a little pay raise

Still wanted him out of Cleveland to be a featured back like the guy who left from the Vikings and signed a massive deal for a running back with the 49ers. Duke productivity level in the nfl in terms of the touches he get is elite

Advertisement
Got a little pay raise

Still wanted him out of Cleveland to be a featured back like the guy who left from the Vikings and signed a massive deal for a running back with the 49ers. Duke productivity level in the nfl in terms of the touches he get is elite

Well, good news is he is still getting paid and probably won't have to start every day after his career with an ice bath like the every down backs will.

Well, good news is he is still getting paid and probably won't have to start every day after his career with an ice bath like the every down backs will.
He was their best player on either side of the ball, they don’t get him the ball enough honestly. Hopefully it changes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got a little pay raise

Literally disliked the post because I wanted Duke to get way more than that. :/

Got a little pay raise

I SWEAR TO GOD DUKE JOHNSON IS BETTER THAN JARVIS LANDRY AS A RECEIVER! 9.0 YARDS PER CATCH? I'D BET MY LEFT ONE ON IT.

Seriously though, Lame ahh Landry get's 70 mil for averaging 9 yards a catch. But they give duke 15 -_______-

Advertisement
Got a little pay raise

Honestly, he's better off not being a "feature back". That's not who he is. The fact that the Browns are committed to him is great.

Would rather see him in NE or KC, but there aren't too many other places where he'd be better off than where he is right now.

That Baker Mayfield pick, and especially how it came about ('hee-hee"), really has me all twisted up, because aside from that pick, the Browns actually seem to be making a lot of really smart personnel moves the last couple years. So, I guess I hope Mayfield works out, in spite of my better judgment, cause they sure are accumulating a lot of Canes and seem to be treating them right.

Literally disliked the post because I wanted Duke to get way more than that. :/

I mean, we'd all like to see him get more, but $5M/year with 1/3 guaranteed, for a RB, and you're going to thumb down my boy Broke over that?
zn0gfl0f2gxa3ujhkken.png

Advertisement
By per year salary he is paid top 10 in the league at RB. Impressive. Couldn’t be happier for the kid. One of my all-timers.

Advertisement
Back