Duke Johnson got care package from Al Golden

Golden better send him a check. Duke saved golden *** so many times.

Best example was the Bethune game

Advertisement
I
Very puzzling that we would send free merch to such a cancerous 'ME FIRST' player from last year's team. Or so AG has said.

You got a link or are you talking out your ***?

I was thinking the same thing. Golden does something classy and guys find a way crap on it. And last time I checked the kid was the leading rusher for the Miami program all time despite taking himself out countless times in crunch time. Kid also took himself off of Kick offs. What Heisman candidate does that?

Never heard of Golden referring to Johnson as a me first playa. Certainly Gadbois, Antonio Crawford and Kevin Olsen were me first playas.

Advertisement
Don't kid yourselves, Golden threw every player that graduated or left early from the 2014 season. He's a scumbag of a person and coach.

I
Very puzzling that we would send free merch to such a cancerous 'ME FIRST' player from last year's team. Or so AG has said.

You got a link or are you talking out your ***?

I was thinking the same thing. Golden does something classy and guys find a way crap on it. And last time I checked the kid was the leading rusher for the Miami program all time despite taking himself out countless times in crunch time. Kid also took himself off of Kick offs. What Heisman candidate does that?

You complain that people crap on Golden then you decide to crap on Duke? Shut your face, you hypocrite.

And Golden took Duke off kickoffs when he came back from his injury and I must've missed all those, "countless times," Duke took himself out of crunch time. You mean when he cramped against FSU? I guess he should've just stayed in there with the cramp. How about those other countless times you mentioned or where you just talking out of your *** like a jabroni? You just need to hate on Duke to give last season an out.

Don't kid yourselves, Golden threw every player that graduated or left early from the 2014 season. He's a scumbag of a person and coach.

Stop lying. He did no such thing.

dk72 is onto something here.

Golden has been on record saying, "last years seniors were quality team-first guys. It's going to be tough rebounding from a loss of such character and talent."

Advertisement

Stop lying. He did no such thing.

dk72 is onto something here.

Golden has been on record saying, "last years seniors were quality team-first guys. It's going to be tough rebounding from a loss of such character and talent."

Golden never, ever said every senior. Not once, not even close. In fact, he, and the MANY players that have made similar comments as he had, didn't limit it to only seniors. Some of the players, including Kaaya, stated that some of the "me first" guys were still on the team, but that the leaders of the team got sick of it and they started to deal with it internally among the players.

dk72, you are such a shill.

No, just prefer truth over whiny, *****y, over-emotional made up nonsense. Some of you guys are worse than a room full of ******* girls on the rag who were just told that they can't get tickets to the Taylor Swift concert.

Interesting discussion. When I think about it, it was not al golden who was saying those things. It was all of his online minions here and on other Canes sites.

To me, I see it as a typical al golden PR move. There is/was clearly some form of beef between golden and Duke Johnson (think back to Duke's mom's tweets, etc.). Maybe golden is trying to mend the fence here but I tend to think its more al golden PR efforts.

Advertisement
Never heard of Golden referring to Johnson as a me first playa. Certainly Gadbois, Antonio Crawford and Kevin Olsen were me first playas.

how convenient. and only one of them were a starter briefly so why would that even make a difference

Advertisement
Interesting discussion. When I think about it, it was not al golden who was saying those things. It was all of his online minions here and on other Canes sites.

To me, I see it as a typical al golden PR move. There is/was clearly some form of beef between golden and Duke Johnson (think back to Duke's mom's tweets, etc.). Maybe golden is trying to mend the fence here but I tend to think its more al golden PR efforts.

Of course its a PR move. PR is about the only thing this shyster is good at.

dk72, you are such a shill.

No, just prefer truth over whiny, *****y, over-emotional made up nonsense. Some of you guys are worse than a room full of ******* girls on the rag who were just told that they can't get tickets to the Taylor Swift concert.

What is the truth?

Reading comprehension a bit difficult? The truth is Golden never singled out any players or said that Duke was one of the "me guys". He spoke generically about some of the seniors being "me guys", and even some of the younger players. Various current players also said that it was an issue, and that they took it upon themselves to cut out the "me" attitude amongst those still on the team. So the nonsense about Golden saying Duke or any particular player was the one, is based on nothing.

Advertisement
Back