Duke Johnson Finishes Long Run with a Stiff Arm

Advertisement
Advertisement
how long is his contract for with cleveland? the hope when he got there is that they wouldn't run him into the ground and then a quality franchise signs him ...but how soon can it happen?

That **** Duke.

And for anyone who say AG thought Duke was a "me guy" your a fool. AG always praised Duke for doing all he could. But the main thing is we got a new coach for gods sake stop bringing up AG every f n thread. Move on.....

Dude, I'll bring up dat loser whenever I please. He has damaged this program **** near beyond repair. Yes, we got a new coach, Yippee!!! But I ain't totally moving on, till Coach Richt gets his staff in place and works to right this ship. Until then, that fat fucc is fair game.

Advertisement
The Natural, can't teach that! Only advice I would give him is don't accept Courtside tix for caveliers...too dangerous.

He announced he is coming back in the spring to get his degree. Good for him man

Advertisement
So question on him coming back to school. Does he have to pay his own way or does he have 1 year financial scholarship remaining / or school honor it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back