Duke is the final game I root against the canes

OrangetieFatface

Thunderdome
After next weeks loss we'll be statistically eliminated from the coastal(or just about).

That oughta do it, the administration seems to have drawn a pretty arbitrary but hard line at winning the coastal.

I can get back to cheering for the canes, no matter how bleak or pathetic they are.

Advertisement
If Duke beats us we are eliminated. Duke would have to lose out and so would Pitt and they play each other, therefore it is impossible.

I would love to root for the team again, but if Golden is employed until the end of the season then I'm rooting against him. I hope he never gets another job anywhere.

Advertisement
After next weeks loss we'll be statistically eliminated from the coastal(or just about).

That oughta do it, the administration seems to have drawn a pretty arbitrary but hard line at winning the coastal.

I can get back to cheering for the canes, no matter how bleak or pathetic they are.

That's quite an assumption. Or, are you on speaking terms with the administration?

Leave no doubt. Lose out.

Agree, but it so hard, feel real bad for these kids, they deserve a real coaching staff. Golden should just man up and resign tomorrow

You are sitting in your living room ----- do you really think WHO you cheer for makes a difference
- ton of FSU fans yelled and screamed for their team and they lost

Advertisement
The point Cane Dynasty is that cheering against your OWN TEAM ...... will not get the BOT to do anything ... at all ...... so cheer for your team or find another team
- I am going to duke with my son ... bc I am NOT going to let fat Al take away my love for Miami
- My guess ... you think bc we bought our 2 tickets for an away game that Miami will hold on to Al - you like many are delusional

The point Cane Dynasty is that cheering against your OWN TEAM ...... will not get the BOT to do anything ... at all ...... so cheer for your team or find another team
- I am going to duke with my son ... bc I am NOT going to let fat Al take away my love for Miami
- My guess ... you think bc we bought our 2 tickets for an away game that Miami will hold on to Al - you like many are delusional
Maybe not, but I'm sure when they saw that stadium completely empty in addition to the beat down, they take note.

I feel bad for your son. He will never be an alpha with a DNA sponsor such as you.

Advertisement
You are sitting in your living room ----- do you really think WHO you cheer for makes a difference
- ton of FSU fans yelled and screamed for their team and they lost

I'm in my living room, the phone rings, it's a solicitor from the athletic dept.

Advertisement
Back