Duke injury - Broken Ankle: Out for season

View as article
I gotta say that, if he is out for the year than I feel bad for saying that! But tell me he hasn't been hurt about 5 games this year?

Advertisement
Mark Schlabach @Mark_Schlabach

Canes RB Duke Johnson with cast on right leg

@Manny_Navarro

WQAM's Josh Darrow reported RB Duke Johnson has a sprain, but was taken back for x-rays to make sure it isn't worse. #UM

5.png

Advertisement
"CaneInsider has learned from a source close to the player that Miami Hurricane running back Duke Johnson will miss the remainder of the football season with an ankle injury. The severity of the injury is unknown, however, a source confirms to CaneInsider that Johnson will be ‘out for the season.’"

EDIT: Source close to situation tells Miami Herald that #UM RB Duke Johnson has broken his ankle and is out for the season. Surgery next week.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
On Canesport, someone (who other posters claim is Duke's mom) said Duke is out for the year with an ankle injury. Looks like the thread was quickly deleted.

Advertisement
That's what it looked like when he was twisted backwards, a broken right ankle. Toward the positive, I'll take that over a ligament injury. Let's hope it's a clean break without complications.

If this had happened earlier in the season he might have been able to return for the bowl game, but not at full strength. At this date we can all but forget about it.

Advertisement
Back