Duke illegal Pick

Advertisement
Guess they'll have to forfeit the w.... Oh wait.....

at least some folks at UM are workin'. Pick up the **** and throw it back at them.

Advertisement
So that's why Cunntcliff was so ****ed after the game. Even his cheating couldn't overcome an unleashed Hurricanes squad.

ACC beware. This schit is about to be on LOCKDOWN!

Advertisement
I remember seeing that live. ****ed me off there was no flag. Fortunately it fell incomplete.

This is why I don't feel bad at all for the final play. Duke got away with **** like this the whole game and no calls on them.

UM has sent to ACC but you don't see any BIG announcement do you? And they only banned these guys for TWO games? I hope we never have to encounter them again in a game. Bring back tar & feathering.

Two things have bothered me throughout the week that I think are worthy of discussion (at least) and dissemination.

1. No one is talking about the Mickey Mouse camera set up in Dukes stadium. Why throw the review official under the bus when he hardly had anything to work with? Not to mention that additional viewing angles would have nullified the Duke TD and then the finish would have been as exciting as Miami taking a knee.

2. Zagacki was interviewed the other day on HCK and his answer to one of their questions was illuminating. They didn't follow up on it either. (Frustrating) He said that BEFORE the game he told DBJ that Miami would have to win by 17 knowing that the ACC desired a North Carolina showdown for the Coastal in just one weeks time.

I'm not totally naive but doesn't that depress the living **** out of you? Going in we had to be 2+ scores better just to overcome the refs?
FVCKERS. I hate the ACC.

Advertisement
Two things have bothered me throughout the week that I think are worthy of discussion (at least) and dissemination.

1. No one is talking about the Mickey Mouse camera set up in Dukes stadium. Why throw the review official under the bus when he hardly had anything to work with? Not to mention that additional viewing angles would have nullified the Duke TD and then the finish would have been as exciting as Miami taking a knee.

2. Zagacki was interviewed the other day on HCK and his answer to one of their questions was illuminating. They didn't follow up on it either. (Frustrating) He said that BEFORE the game he told DBJ that Miami would have to win by 17 knowing that the ACC desired a North Carolina showdown for the Coastal in just one weeks time.

I'm not totally naive but doesn't that depress the living **** out of you? Going in we had to be 2+ scores better just to overcome the refs?
FVCKERS. I hate the ACC.

That explains that long delay after the play. ACC was weighing the publicity of the aftermath of a questionable Miami win vs the Duke / UNC match up. Since Mike & Mike were still talking about THE RETURN yesterday, clearly us getting the benefit of a questionable call was more valuable than the match up.

Agree on points. The announcers were talking about the Duke/NC game at times during our game. You know the league wanted it. Real nice pickup with the missed pick play(s). Review the whole **** game, then get back to us. Haven't heard a peep out of the league since and it's Thursday. Lol.

FVCKERS. I hate the ACC.
I mean, why wouldnt you have the camera positioned on the goal line instead of the back of the endzone when the ball is on the one yard line?

Advertisement

FVCKERS. I hate the ACC.
I mean, why wouldnt you have the camera positioned on the goal line instead of the back of the endzone when the ball is on the one yard line?

I call it Tobacco Road ethics. The more variables there are, the greater chance for manipulation of the results.

There was another one that allowed a wr free on the final drive of the game. Luckily the ball was over thrown or it would have been a big gain if not a td. Yeah, the same drive that had three PI calls against Miami. lol and Miami should do the right thing and forfeit the game?

One absolute great thing that will hopefully come from this is the ACC officiating. Hopefully they will start calling games fair. Miami has been getting **** on every game by the refs, not just duke.

Advertisement
Back