Duke Has a Sprained Ankle

Advertisement
I think he'll be fine and ball out. But definitely have to monitor it. Noticed he got up and limped a little funny last Saturday after a play.

Hope he has a speedy recovery especially with our 3rd down conversion issues. Maybe Tucker or Gray get some burn in short ydg situations

**** that's crappy news. I hope it's minor and doesn't end up killing the season like Morris' injury did.

Advertisement
Didn't Gorlden already come out and say this was a non-issue and that Duke was "100%." However, I've learned to take what he says with a grain of salt after the whole AQM will "absolutely" play vs. L'ville saga. So who knows. In any case, its good that Yearby has emerged as of late. I feel much better with the ball in his hands than Gus the bus.

Okay so he won't rush for 200+ this time I'll still take half. Yearby and Gray would make things okay, but instead they'll give Regula all the burn (insert sarcasm)

Advertisement
Yes was reported Monday, had a wrap and ice as precaution because this was his surgically repaired ankle from last year

I think our backfield will survive against a terrible Ga Tech defense, they (just like Duke) have not and will not face another team as athletic as us.

Bring em..Duke at 70% puts up 100 bet on it! Probably Yearby with about 75-80...and Kaaya shows out.

Its all on the defense this week

Advertisement
It's time for gus to show staff he is not ready to be put out to pasture just yet. With the
Oline being shuffled around I think we will see more down hill running schemes vs the zone blocking schemes since drive blockling is less complicated than zone blocking. Gus is also better when he can get a head of steam going into the whole.

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;vaQlsaUYBJw]http://youtu.be/vaQlsaUYBJw[/video]

[video=youtube_share;Ej3DMxy0-XM]http://youtu.be/Ej3DMxy0-XM[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Duke stays hurt! And he's only in college! If he can't stay healthy in college, how will he stay healthy in the league? Hope he balls out when he gets there though!

Advertisement
Back