Duke getting blown out by Syracuse

grover

Senior
Premium
I've disliked that whiny bytch of a head coach ever since he complained about our miracle kickoff return. We need to pummel them into subatomic particles when we play them, end at 8-4 and put ourselves in a position to be 9-4 with a Top 20 ranking to end the season.

Advertisement
I've disliked that whiny bytch of a head coach ever since he complained about our miracle kickoff return. We need to pummel them into subatomic particles when we play them, end at 8-4 and put ourselves in a position to be 9-4 with a Top 20 ranking to end the season.

You have to be a complete idiot to deny that one guy’s knee was down on the kickoff return. Even granting that practically every call went against Miami for the first 59:54.

You have to be a complete idiot to deny that one guy’s knee was down on the kickoff return. Even granting that practically every call went against Miami for the first 59:54.

Seriously? You just provided the reason for why he's a whiny bytch. Their team should never have been in a position to win that game if not for multiple bad calls by the refs. They have a controversial call go against them and he complains. GTFOH.

Advertisement
Seriously? You just provided the reason for why he's a whiny bytch. Their team should never have been in a position to win that game if not for multiple bad calls by the refs. They have a controversial call go against them and he complains. GTFOH.
The refs were so crooked they reviewed a block in the back on the return. Since when the **** is THAT reviewable?

Advertisement
cheech-wtf-gif1.gif

Advertisement

I didn't do it.

I wasn't there.

You can't prove anything.

Advertisement

Dead wrong.

His knee was NOT down.

I have a friend who has two PhD’s and is an expert in electron microscopy and digitized subatomic analysis.

He reviewed a digital sequence of images of the time span in question and using a scientific method which uses the principle of ultra high resolution and pixelated extrapolation, he determined there was significant molecular separation between the knee and the chlorophyll signature of the underlying grass, therefore confirming separation at a macro molecular level. Therefore, his knee was NOT down.

Albert Einstein spikes the ball on your face and teabags you. GFY

Advertisement
Back