Duke game

Advertisement
Next week will be for the Coastal. VT isn't very good and neither is GT. They are beating each other up in a game of average at best ball. We are better then both. If Golden can't win the Coastal this year, he never will.

Advertisement
Next week will be for the Coastal. VT isn't very good and neither is GT. They are beating each other up in a game of average at best ball. We are better then both. If Golden can't win the Coastal this year, he never will.

I agree - VT, GT, Duke - these teams aren't very good. But they also don't have to play FSU, Clemson, or Louisville.

We're gonna have losses to Louisville & FSU, so one other bad game and we're done. One of the other ACC Coastal teams is going to finish with only 2 losses.

The Louisville loss is going to haunt us.

Duke winning easy. So we'll be ending their unbeaten season I see.

Yes, and no. I actually watched the game since I'm a Tulane grad. They won 47-13, but that was more Tulane imploding. Tulane snapped a punt over their punter's head, had a bad snap on another punt that Duke returned for a TD, missed an extra point, threw an INT for a TD, muffed a punt inside their own 20 and didn't score after getting inside the Duke 15 three times when it was a 1-2 possession game. It was 26-13 at the end of the 3rd before Duke put it away. Tulane ran for 255 yards.

My point? Duke is not good. Our Duke should run for 300 yards against them. If we had competent coaches we would beat them by 30. They are not close to as good as they were last year. What does that mean? We'll probably lose again. Thanks, Al.

Advertisement

I agree - VT, GT, Duke - these teams aren't very good. But they also don't have to play FSU, Clemson, or Louisville.

We're gonna have losses to Louisville & FSU, so one other bad game and we're done. One of the other ACC Coastal teams is going to finish with only 2 losses.

GT plays Clemson.

Agree boss but we're also not very good. We're equal or worse to those teams so it's gonna be a battle to win every one of those games.

Take off the shades for a bit. It's less painful when the inevitable happens.

Advertisement
Back