Duke Elevated

Advertisement
I hope he has something left in his legs & does well for us.

A little OT, but I've always wondered what kind of astronomical numbers he would've put up if he'd gone to Bama & ran through the wide open spaces their O line would've given him. Instead he was wasted with Golden & our O line getting him constantly hit at the line of scrimmage and busting his ankle. Then he gets drafted by a horrible Browns team & traded to a worse Texans team. Smh.

I hope he has something left in his legs & does well for us.

A little OT, but I've always wondered what kind of astronomical numbers he would've put up if he'd gone to Bama & ran through the wide open spaces their O line would've given him. Instead he was wasted with Golden & our O line getting him constantly hit at the line of scrimmage and busting his ankle. Then he gets drafted by a horrible Browns team & traded to a worse Texans team. Smh.
His tape was fine for the NFL. Our O-lines were not very bad at all when he was here. The NFL is just a different world. He got the rap as a 3rd down back and could never shake it. I think he had a very nice NFL career. He got a second contract and cashed in on some good money. Love Duke!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back