Duke & Deon?

WhoDat

Junior
Just saw this tweet...How many times can they visit?

"Duke Johnson and Deon Bush were at Miami last weekend and will be on campus again this weekend!Hanging out w/future teammates and recruiting"

Advertisement
Can't go to dinner or other OV functions...but visitors get released at like 9pm to do whatever they want with their host and whoever else wants to tag along.

Advertisement
You can go to dinner you just have to pay your own way. I took one of my kids on unofficial to a school and we did everything they did just had to pay for everything up front.

That's big.

Duke is the leader of this class, him being there trying to get other kids on board is what needs to be done. After the coaches let these kids run free, you need these kids to form a bond and sell sell sell. They keep selling after they leave with no recruiting violations necessary after they form a little friendship.

Deon is boys with Howard IIRC...so, sell that kid sell sell sell.

You can go to dinner you just have to pay your own way. I took one of my kids on unofficial to a school and we did everything they did just had to pay for everything up front.

aren't you Hollifields coach?

what's the deal with him...haven't heard much of anything since committing

is he going to be in this class and how did his senior year go?

Advertisement
Duke, The King of Miami, will come through for us yet again. These kids look up to him...he's a local hero.

A huge benefit of the school being right in the middle of a large city. Isht like this isn't happening at schools in BFE that are an hour plus away from their recruiting bases.

That's big.

Duke is the leader of this class, him being there trying to get other kids on board is what needs to be done. After the coaches let these kids run free, you need these kids to form a bond and sell sell sell. They keep selling after they leave with no recruiting violations necessary after they form a little friendship.

Bush is one of Howard's best friends. Have to think him and Lee are in Howard's ear about Miami.

Advertisement
That's big.

Bush is one of Howard's best friends. Have to think him and Lee are in Howard's ear about Miami.

If this is true along with everything else I've read and heard, one has got to think that Tracy Howard is ours to lose. I think he signs with our Canes on NSD.

Duke and bush know howard and being around him on his visit could help a ton. Im not getting my hopes up but we have a shot.

crossover22[]_[];196030 said:
Duke and bush know howard and being around him on his visit could help a ton. Im not getting my hopes up but we have a shot.

howards a cane lock

he got the tripple D full court press, Duke, Deon and Dannyboy

Advertisement
dbc is smarter than just going after the kid, he went after the mom

get the mom and you got the kid

Advertisement
Back