Duke at Canes - Game 2 - 7pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Glad I joined 3 minutes late - now I can go do something else and not raise my blood pressure more than necessary.

If his stuff was actually that good wouldn't he occasionally look amazing? He literally only looks good against terrible teams and that's only some of the time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Duke and Wake have rosters full of big kids. Not the be all end all but it makes life easier when you are trying to add power at the plate or velo on the mound (and be able to hold it for longer periods)

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is one of those outings where Rosario looks solid, and we all make the mistake of thinking maybe he’s “turning the corner.” Then we’ll get to the postseason and he starts walking multiple batters and hitting batters with two strikes.
Lol. Shows how much I know.

serious question...who here is still in the gino dimare camp and doesn't mind him being the head man for miami baseball? i've been against his hiring from the beginning, he's a horrible game day manager, absolutely never maximizes the talent he has, zero player development, woeful pitching most seasons, horrid plate discipline every single year, embarrassing base running...

He. Has. To. Go.

Advertisement
Duke and Wake have rosters full of big kids. Not the be all end all but it makes life easier when you are trying to add power at the plate or velo on the mound (and be able to hold it for longer periods)
Watching them in warmups, they may be one of the tallest teams I’ve ever seen. Not that it matters, just odd how many big dudes they have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back