Duke and our fans

Canesfan0024

Recruit
Banned
Ive turned on the coaches so bad since Nebraska and especially after the GT game but you so called "fans" are not real fans and to blame the coaches for this you are so stupid. You guys talk week in and week out that Duke ranks as one of the ALL TIME greats, me included, so ride your best player. You guys act like he wasnt going for 5 yards a carry. It just ****es me off that you fans want to point the blame at the wrong people. We started out so **** good it just is sad how it ended. We drop a TD to go up 30-10 then miss the field goal and thats after missing a extra point. Then we open the half by completing a beautiful 33 yard pass to the TE then cough it up, but that is apparently all on the coaches. I would not change a thing how that game was called and I wouldve ran Duke over and over just like they did , just sad that it ended how it did. Be proud how they played, and stop bit**ing and blaming everybody. Some of you fans are pathetic, support these kids cause they are fun to watch an we are going to miss guys like Dorset, Perryman, Walford and Duke.

Advertisement
Rewatch the game they were running into 9 man fronts the 2nd half. I love duke, but he didn't have a chance, the yards he did make he was fighting for. Plain and simple jumbo knew what al was going to do, he knew he was scared, trying to milk the clock.

Proud of the players. Not Alice. She ****ed her panties for the entire world to see. She can not finish.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back