@Duke 1600 CBS

Advertisement
Amp with a cheap foul. Number2

You can't do anything that even remotely looks like a foul, not in Cameron. Then again, this game was over the moment Dewan was ruled out. Miami doesn't have anyone outside of Lykes that would see significant minutes at Duke right now. Let that settle in. If this team can just give me a good fight today, I'm good with it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Izundu is by far our most accurate shooter, of course not many outside shots. He has fumble fingers tho when you bounce pass him low, so getting him the ball is a real huge issue when their bigs prevent the high passes.

Advertisement
Izundu is by far our most accurate shooter, of course not many outside shots. He has fumble fingers tho when you bounce pass him low, so getting him the ball is a real huge issue when their bigs prevent the high passes.

I would rather get Izundu touches and live with the consequences, than having it be 4 on 3 when Bolden hedges out and we don’t reverse the ball to the open shooter either. It’s a lose lose lose situation

Advertisement
4 guys with 2 plus fouls. Keep this up they may not have enough guys to finish the game.

Advertisement
Back