Duggans

I'll definitely said the kid is soft. But I also said this is the stuff that would happen when Duggans left here to go to Tally. Our WR room was a trainwreck last year

Advertisement
Could you imagine being a college football coach and having to deal with this? Smh, not enough hours in a year to deal with that. I would kick him off the team because of his mom

College coach?. Try coaching pop warner or high school in south florida. Its wayyyyy more.

We won last week and had to stop 2 coaches about to fight...and a parent trying to fight another coach ...all within 30 seconds after a win. None having to do with each other lol

That college sh*t is tame compared to other wise....guys like Warren J could just transfer after being sold a build of goods. He was one of the kids taken to have that class ranking high as well....overrated.

Ninja said he on strike....Yea you on strike because you wasnt playing anyway

Advertisement
I'll definitely said the kid is soft. But I also said this is the stuff that would happen when Duggans left here to go to Tally. Our WR room was a trainwreck last year

also notable is popes comment regarding stubbs. should end the nonsense that was floating around about how the team hates the air force coach.

Who is this player? Who is this parent? WTF is wrong with these people?

Advertisement
Could you imagine being a college football coach and having to deal with this? Smh, not enough hours in a year to deal with that. I would kick him off the team because of his mom
The JJ's of the wouldn't have tolerrated this in the 1980s.

Why didn’t he just transfer?
Also, I’d be ****ed If my mom put my business out like that.
What Coach is gonna want to deal with him now? Dugans has a real good reputation.

Advertisement
My momma would have hung up and there would have been a knock on my door soon after. As soon as I opened the door, she would have put her boot to my behind and told me to suck it up and get my *** back to class/work.
Anytime I ever tried to quit anything my dad and mom told me quit and you will never be a man. It's not easy I would say and they would say neither is life ill be in the car when you're done feeling sorry for yourself.

Dad passed but til this day I keep those words with me and credit it to all the success I've achieved.

Duggans is one of the most stand-up guys I've dealt with in recruiting. Can't say what happens in an office/meeting room but I've seen him at practice and on the trail. A+ guy in those areas.

My guess is most would agree with this.

Aside from criticism any coach would normally get about how their players perform or other factors associated with the actual coaching of football, I don’t ever recall anything which would lead me to think he wasn't a decent or stand up guy.

Lol. This is what most our fans sound like. Dugan's didn't play pope cause he can't block, jt left because Dugan's was mean. Now you all are calling out the kid? Dugan's is a **** who can't coach besides blocking, kid is a baby, mama is a mom. Who cares

Advertisement
Holy **** that was hard to read. I actually think she made Taggart sound better. He met her 4 ******* times and said he loves her son? Sounds pretty patient to me. I would've backhanded the ***** the first meeting.

I would’ve been so embarrassed to have my mom come and talk to my coaches for me. I would’ve quit out of shame for being such a ******* coward! It wouldn’t have happened! And this lady had 4 meetings! No wonder Willie got fired, he didn’t have time to coach. I was happy as **** when Jimblow quit FSU but this Taggart firing is juicy as ****, on another level.

Advertisement
Back