Dugans: you should have one year to get your crap together or the door

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
I love that he hustles on the recruiting trail, but his #1job is to teach kids to catch the ball and I haven't seen this many drops since the end of the Coker era. I think this year was collectively the worst catching the ball I've ever seen.

H should be given. specific directions from Manny: Here are the percentage of passes that were dropped this year and here's what they have to be reduced to this season. If that doesn't happen, you need to pack your stuff and leave.

Advertisement
1546271590889.png

How was throwing passes to WRs done before the advent of the machine? Is this really a better way?

How was throwing passes to WRs done before the advent of the machine? Is this really a better way?
How do you think it was done before that machine? A plane would drop footballs from the sky.

Yes, it's better. You can only throw so many balls before your arm starts to hurt, and the quality of passes will deteriorate long before that.

If Manny hires the right offensive assistants, I can assume Brown and Dugans will be demoted. That being said, they can either have one year to get there **** together or leave.

Advertisement
I love that he hustles on the recruiting trail, but his #1job is to teach kids to catch the ball and I haven't seen this many drops since the end of the Coker era. I think this year was collectively the worst catching the ball I've ever seen.

H should be given. specific directions from Manny: Here are the percentage of passes that were dropped this year and here's what they have to be reduced to this season. If that doesn't happen, you need to pack your stuff and leave.
Was the problem the WRs or the scheme? I think a little of both but I will say the receivers certainly were not as advertised.

If Manny hires the right offensive assistants, I can assume Brown and Dugans will be demoted. That being said, they can either have one year to get there **** together or leave.
Any opinions on Lamar coming home?

Was the problem the WRs or the scheme? I think a little of both but I will say the receivers certainly were not as advertised.
Scheme doesn't explain the amount of drops we had from multiple players. It really was inexcusable and hopefully, Dugans has approached El heft and said something tantamount to "I don't know why it was this bad, but I WILL get it fixed!"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back