Dugans in St. Louis?

Richt and staff are better. Golden didn't get enough resources. But he also failed miserably to manage his top targets, and was consistently outsmarted by more agile recruiters. He also had way too many spots up in the air, so couldn't concentrate on those last 5-10 elite guys. Look at what Richt's done, it's nothing short of amazing. All these final guys are 4-star elite kids that everyone wants. McFarland, Smith, Dean, Henderson, Thomas, Edwards, Harley, Pouncey, Herbert. And he's got the entire class of verbals helping him recruit, from Deejay to Carter to Gaynor. This is a case study in how to outmaneuver your competition.

Advertisement
Richt and staff are better. Golden didn't get enough resources. But he also failed miserably to manage his top targets, and was consistently outsmarted by more agile recruiters. He also had way too many spots up in the air, so couldn't concentrate on those last 5-10 elite guys. Look at what Richt's done, it's nothing short of amazing. All these final guys are 4-star elite kids that everyone wants. McFarland, Smith, Dean, Henderson, Thomas, Edwards, Harley, Pouncey, Herbert. And he's got the entire class of verbals helping him recruit, from Deejay to Carter to Gaynor. This is a case study in how to outmaneuver your competition.

After Herbert committed I thought the same thing. If we finish the way it's looking there will be threads on how Richt Treadmilled in Silence. Shout out to Dougherty for the strategy. I bet this was the plan all along. Wait in the back and strike late for most effect and less exposure.

Guerilla Warfare.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dugans riding in the donk bumpin this ****[video=youtube_share;7AULocM49BE]https://youtu.be/7AULocM49BE[/video]

According to Ivins it's not a garuntee that he visits Oregon this week, Oregon coaches are meeting with him today to try to set it up. Dugans will also meet with him, I assume to try to shut it down.

Advertisement
According to Ivins it's not a garuntee that he visits Oregon this week, Oregon coaches are meeting with him today to try to set it up. Dugans will also meet with him, I assume to try to shut it down.

Apparently Dugans is related to Mutumbo

[video=youtube;nSl4TPfL4eg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSl4TPfL4eg[/video]

Didn't they just fire their OC for DUI?

And their WR was the passenger Bwaahahahaha

Advertisement
Did Alfred's staff travel this much?

You can blame some of this on the Don(na). I think Golden's staff only had partial access to 1 private jet, whereas Richt's staff is using multiple private jets.

This is what happens when you hire a real effin coach and not some scrub. People line up to help get us back to greatness because their is actual confidence in Richt.

The hoodie is on the neck, arms are becoming unfolded, milk crate kicked the side, and my back just got off the wall.

Advertisement
Back