Dudley- Gordon Wants Miami

View as article
Some of y'all act like these kids would ink with FAU if they offered first.

Again. We haven't even inked 2013 yet, and folks are hyperventilating about slow-playing next year kids.

I understand that other programs may be talking to these kids already, but I'm not sure how much that matters when AG and Co start to seriously recruit kids. Were we the first ones on Deon Bush? TH? Lockhart? Jelani Hamilton? I doubt it. Worry about slow-playing when we actually get burnt as a result. Until then, you're just acting like women. Creating problems where there aren't any.

We were first on Deon and Tracy

So weren't first on Lockhart or Hamilton. Yet still signed them.

You're not going to be the first offer for every stud. It's a fact of life. Deal with it.

But Lockhart wasn't being recruited by any other major Florida schools. We don't necessarily have to be first to offer every South Florida kid, but we can't let ourselves fall far behind and then swoop in.

Agreed. But I want to staff focused on closing out 2013. A bit more of a priority right meow.

Fairly certain a ton of 2014 kids gon get rung up by this staff after NSD.

Advertisement
Dudley-Gordon is Cypress Bay's best player, and it's not even close. On a team with Matt Dayes and Alex Montgomery (among others), that is saying something.

We would be wise to evaluate him seriously and strongly consider offering him. If it were me, I would have offered him already.

You're right, Cam. MDG by a landslide. We agree on this on.

He's special and UM needs to start showing interest. When the SEC West comes calling...

You're right, Cam. MDG by a landslide. We agree on this on.

He's special and UM needs to start showing interest. When the SEC West comes calling...

I agree with Cam and you know the Cypress Bay are very well coached, so learning curve at next level is much smaller compared with many other athletes from other schools.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back