Freshman
Premium
Earl Moore
Jenkins
Moten
Fines
McIntosh
Hamilton

Guessing they put Chad there the way we are recruiting the position as well as bringing in Grad transfers and Jucos. Lord please don't tell me this was all foretold in the infamous Golden binder. I swear he's Matt Millen ' s kinfolk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Earl Moore
Jenkins
Moten
Fines
McIntosh
Hamilton

Guessing they put Chad there the way we are recruiting the position as well as bringing in Grad transfers and Jucos. Lord please don't tell me this was all foretold in the infamous Golden binder. I swear he's Matt Millen ' s kinfolk

If you think 2016 DT depth is bad, you should see our projected 2018 DT depth! Putrid.

In all seriousness: Breathe.

We have a decent shot at a couple more DT prospects to close out this class and we have a whole other recruiting class to sign after that before the 2016 season kicks off. Golden likely won't even be our coach at that point and who knows what other randomness will happen between now and then. It's college football!

Advertisement
I'm thinking 2018 is the year Cory King and Earl Moore get it, the light goes on. Can't wait

Jenkins
Heurtelou
Moten
Wyche
Moore
Hamilton
McIntosh
Fines

I put it more like that. Rotate Chad, Trent, and Kamalu in there on occasion, and I kinda like it. We obviously are gonna find out if Jenkins and Moten grew up this year. But the talent is there.

Last edited:
It's painful that some of you still blame these guys for anything. They might be good or they might suck, but the scheme is dog**** and doesn't let us see their ability. I'm more worried that the team goes 7-5, 8-4 and it is deemed good enough to keep the staff. Crippling the players' potential, while they get all the blame.

Advertisement
Earl Moore
Jenkins
Moten
Fines
McIntosh
Hamilton

As scary as the depth looks, if Moten and Jenkins are healthy and develop that may be the best group of DT's we've had in a while. But it would be almost solely on the strenth of the talent of those two.

Earl Moore
Jenkins
Moten
Fines
McIntosh
Hamilton

As scary as the depth looks, if Moten and Jenkins are healthy and develop that may be the best group of DT's we've had in a while. But it would be almost solely on the strenth of the talent of those two.

Mcintosh is better than both of them

Advertisement
If you're talking 2016 season. You are forgetting Keyshon Camp as long as he sticks.

Advertisement
Back