dts in 2018

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
How many will we take and who are the ones we're recruiting ? Thanks for the info IMG_0454.jpg

Advertisement
Getting Logan would help immensely with the underclassmen DTs.

If we get him, I'd still take 2 for sure - maybe 3 depending on how things shake out with our other DTs who may consider the NFL....

Advertisement
It would be nice if South Florida produced a great DT prospect, it's been a while.

If we get him, I'd still take 2 for sure - maybe 3 depending on how things shake out with our other DTs who may consider the NFL....

You have a non-CiS source for the Logan info?

i hope this class does what many have failed. its been a long time since we had some stud defensive tackles. all we have been doing is beefing up weak and strong side ends, but hopefully that will change. its been fsu, alabama clemson and now michigan. look what ed oliver did for that houston team and 1 year so if we are competing with the guys we have on a high level now, you can imagine how this line would look with two blue chippers. dont get me wrong norton was a 4* but he wasn't the top 3 elite player. i will trust that this staff knows this is a need from the first time they got on campus, but refuse to bring in a guy with no motor or UM quality, so we wait win and they will come.

Advertisement
No sources.

Just hoping that he finds his way here based upon what was written a couple weeks ago....

No sources.

Just hoping that he finds his way here based upon what was written a couple weeks ago....

What good is a well done steak without any sauce?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back