-Has a top 3 right now but will announce a top 10 after his spring game
-Miami, Tennessee, Alabama are his top 3
-Is excited about the hype he is getting
-He is determined to live up to the hype
-Used to talk a lot on the field, now he lets his play do the talking
-He says his technique is coming along great
-He is a humble person
-Likes to get sacks as a 3 technique or a nose guard
-Isnt into The Opening or 5 star camps because he already has offers from big schools
-Plans on camping at Miami, FSUcks, sister ****ers, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Auburn, and UGAy
-These schools would be part of his top 10
-Criteria he's looking at: family atmosphere between players, coaches, and students, great tradition, great education, base defense doesnt matter since he can play in a 4-3 or a 3-4
-Valentine says he can see himself leaving FL for college
-Valentine doesnt understand how people say he is locked into 1 school or locked into staying in FL
-Wants to see LSU, Oklahoma, and Alabama
-Valentine is frustrated that people twist his words and will keep stuff off of Facebook and Twitter
-Wants to study Sports Medicine and is on pace to qualify

http://oklahoma.247sports.com/Article/Sooners-in-DT-Valentines-Top-Ten-132028

Advertisement
-He is a humble person
-Isnt into The Opening or 5 star camps because he already has offers from big schools
-Plans on camping at Miami, FSUcks, sister ****ers, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Auburn, and UGAy
-Criteria he's looking at: family atmosphere between players, coaches, and students, great tradition, great education, base defense doesnt matter since he can play in a 4-3 or a 3-4
-Valentine doesnt understand how people say he is locked into 1 school or locked into staying in FL
-Valentine is frustrated that people twist his words and will keep stuff off of Facebook and Twitter

Not knocking the kid in any way. If I was a recruit I would probably handle myself like Keef did.

However this is where I personally stop listening to anything they say.

-He is a humble person

Not knocking the kid in any way. If I was a recruit I would probably handle myself like Keef did.

How do you go from having a top 3 to having a top 10 I've never seen this is all of my years of following recruiting. Usually guys narrow it down they don't make it bigger.

-He is a humble person

How do you go from having a top 3 to having a top 10 I've never seen this is all of my years of following recruiting. Usually guys narrow it down they don't make it bigger.

Pay this kid no mind whatsoever. If we end up signing him and he qualifies, well that would be awesome because he is a talent but don't get your hopes up. Kid is a complete troll, this is Keef 2.0.

Advertisement
-He is a humble person

:rollcanes:

I wonder who's qualifying scale this kid is using, becuase if it is NCAa's then he most likely will not make Miami's admission criteria. I wish this young would stay home this summer and focus on summer classes to make up for some of his previous courses he did perform well in. This will help boast his GPA which will lower the Test Score needed to get into UM. This was one of the first times he has addressed hs grades issues, everyone can clearly see he is a competitor on the field, but man he needs to turn that tenacity on in the classroom also.

Good luck to him and us in landing him.

Go Canes

Being excited about being hyped up and being a self-described humble person = oxymoron

Advertisement
get your shine on! for the rest of your life your going to be trying to get people to hire you so this is your last chance for people to kiss your *** (unless your a superstar then it will always be kissed)

Being excited about being hyped up and being a self-described humble person = oxymoron

It's the same thing as a kid saying he's blessed to be recognized for his play, it's just about how people want to interpret it

True you can say that but just IMO a truly humble person doesnt enjoy the hype or spotlight they shy away. Then again I obviously do not know him so maybe I read it wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back