Anthony Moten: incomplete
Courtel Jenkins: bust
Michael Wyche: bust
Calvin Hertelou: not a bust
Joe Brown: bust

Ryan Fines: incomplete

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bet you some of those guys might have looked better if we were running a different scheme

Advertisement
Current staff isn't recruiting DTs any better. Real smart to sign 1 and dismiss one 2 days later. Brilliant

Courtel is not a bust and has pro potential. Everyone was just thrilled a day ago when Kool sayed he was staying. Our ****** administration is who to point at for our lack of success.

Jenkins is an ******* , glad he's gone Injured more than a 500 lbs woman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current staff isn't recruiting DTs any better. Real smart to sign 1 and dismiss one 2 days later. Brilliant

Agree,Kool has killed it at DE but Martin and Ford in 2 classes is alarming for a guy who some consider the top DL coach in the game.

Advertisement
Courtel is not a bust and has pro potential. Everyone was just thrilled a day ago when Kool sayed he was staying. Our ****** administration is who to point at for our lack of success.

He has potential but never produced at a high level and then got booted=bust.

Advertisement

No blame goes to the kid for getting dismissed?

See that's exactly what you and everyone else fails to see. Let me clue you in-

Jenkins getting dismissed didn't happen overnight. It's been apparent the staff gave him chances and ultimately he blew it. Now I don't have a problem with the staff booting him.

My problem lies with the staff not having foresight. Like I mentioned before him getting dismissed didn't happen overnight. The staff knew for a while he was a problem. So why would the staff only recruit 1 DT knowing that there was a strong possibility that Jenkins would be booted? Also why would the staff only take Ford willfully knowing that Norton and McIntosh could leave early? Also you can include Willis in both boats-- he has the potential to get booted and or leave early for the draft.

The staff is putting to many eggs in one basket.

One again it's Amatuer hour in gables.

The fact that people worry about the DT position with Diaz and Kool here is hilarious, much less that people think the staff isn't aware of what the scholarship #s are. People also seem unaware that Kool doesn't want 2 big DTs on the field at the same time. He prefers 1 true DT and a hybrid SDE/DT.

In 2018, it looks like we will have Bethel (is already around 260 and looks like the plan is to move him inside by 2018), Martin, and Ford. It's also highly unlikely all 3 of Wills, Kendrick, and RJ will go pro (likely RJ returns). Plus, I fully expect that staff to continue to pursue Logan or another high-level transfer.

Then the plan also seems to be to take 3 DTs in the 2018 class.

So, we'd have anywhere from 6-8 DTs on the roster in 2018, which is what a normal roster looks like

As I said, with Diaz and Kool here, just relax and watch the magic happen

Jalen Grimble: bust
Junior Alexis: bust
Corey King: bust
Darius Smith: bust

Jacoby Briscoe: bust
Earl Moore: bust
Dequan Ivery: bust

Ufomba Kamalu: not a bust

Anthony Moten: incomplete
Courtel Jenkins: bust
Michael Wyche: bust
Calvin Hertelou: not a bust
Joe Brown: bust

Ryan Fines: incomplete

Major caveat here is if Kool coached them up or not. If that was the case, guaranteed most wouldn't be busts.

Advertisement
Back