DT Renato Brown UM Commit interview with Larry Bluestein

Paranos

All-ACC
This young man is one of my favorite recruits for 2019. This is a GREAT interview with Bluestein, the young man has a very good head on his shoulders and he is a Rice & Peas Jamaican.

I love his echoing of Nesta's approach to let's make the home school great again referencing both his high school and Miami.

Link to Audio interview
https://wqam.radio.com/media/audio-channel/03-21-18-renato-brown

Go Canes

He is a big boy who has no doubt had a few breakfasts of champions.
a9887b78444c91ce4936305bc7ab8a0b--jamaican-restaurant-jamaican-breakfast.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** I needed to hear that, "bring the U back"! Hope he slaps Pope while at alabaga and they send him home with a smile of accomplishment.

PS...They love big DT and I hope the bag ain't one you can't refuse. Just saying

This guy sounds like a 25 year Stanford graduate already. I love a big smart mutha****a! This guy is gonna be a problem for lot of these Barney Rubble type of O Lineman out here.

I nickname him Gorilla Grodd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jess Simpson needs to solidify this young man's commitment. In recruiting some kids, especially South Florida kids are going to expect more than just I am a legend in Georgia, your going to have go pursue them like that hot chick with that booty.

To lose Renato Brown to Bama and Coach Kool would be terrible since Kool is clearly after Brown to prove a point to miami and Coach Richt that he does have recruiting ability.

An the real tragedy in all of This Is That Coach Kool Will Leave Bama In 2 years, An Leave Brown High An Dry Playing For Another Coach.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jess Simpson needs to solidify this young man's commitment. In recruiting some kids, especially South Florida kids are going to expect more than just I am a legend in Georgia, your going to have go pursue them like that hot chick with that booty.

To lose Renato Brown to Bama and Coach Kool would be terrible since Kool is clearly after Brown to prove a point to miami and Coach Richt that he does have recruiting ability.

An the real tragedy in all of This Is That Coach Kool Will Leave Bama In 2 years, An Leave Brown High An Dry Playing For Another Coach.

Go Canes

Not sure Simpson likes Brown

Advertisement
Back