DT recruiting

cocanes

Dolemite isn’t my name
W.T.F.
I saw someone mentioning Salyvea is personable, knowledgeable and with NFL experience. I mean I am baffled

Advertisement
W.T.F.
I saw someone mentioning Salyvea is personable, knowledgeable and with NFL experience. I mean I am baffled
I spoke to the father of a top DL this class. He like him and Taylor but ultimately the father noted the decision would come down to a track record of sending kids from the program to the next level. NIL was not the factor, it was three years of preparation for the NFL and who they felt was best to provide it.

Advertisement
Joe has a small sample size, but it’s good from a development standpoint. He hasn’t been coaching 20 plus years like some, but has 7 former DL play in NFL with obviously K Thibodeaux being his best.

His DL this year ranked high in sacks and TFL.

Elite DT recruiting is a dirty business.

To land the big ones a lot of times, you got to get a little greasy

Joe has a small sample size, but it’s good from a development standpoint. He hasn’t been coaching 20 plus years like some, but has 7 former DL play in NFL with obviously K Thibodeaux being his best.

His DL this year ranked high in sacks and TFL.

Elite DT recruiting is a dirty business.

To land the big ones a lot of times, you got to get a little greasy
Facts. It’s easy to get upset at our current DT recruiting and put it solely on Joe but he at least already has a resume of development he can market. And DT was our best performing unit this year, it just got easily lost in the shuffle cuz our season was trash.

Advertisement
Facts. It’s easy to get upset at our current DT recruiting and put it solely on Joe but he at least already has a resume of development he can market. And DT was our best performing unit this year, it just got easily lost in the shuffle cuz our season was trash.
Can't say to much negative about him since he seems to be key in getting Francis and Francisco. Francis probably will be one of our better players on the team in a year or two and Francisco will be an immediate starter. Should be other coaches on the chopping block before him this year.

Advertisement
Back