DT Quentez Johnson top 8

Advertisement
He has a top 8 with 2 he calls still in the running. I don't see what's wrong with that other than the fact that a top 8 is a lot of schools to be considering. Look at the bright side. We are tied for first.

My feelings regarding this guy's recruitment..

24.gif

Advertisement
He has a top 8 with 2 he calls still in the running. I don't see what's wrong with that other than the fact that a top 8 is a lot of schools to be considering. Look at the bright side. We are tied for first.

You never look at the bright side in this board, dont you know the rules

A top 8 made up of 12 teams.....a grand example of just how goofy recruiting has become. How can anyone take this seriously?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fingers crossed, I hope the Heat losing to the Spurs doesn't have any effect.

yea since kids base their college decisions on that smh

I actually saw it as a positive. the Heat losing and Miami basketball sucking this year. Miami Baseball back on the rise. thats all the things that were happening when we were winning. so i see this year as being a fantastic year.

Whatever you think of him as a prospect is one thing, but the criticism for allegedly putting 12 teams in his top 8 is unsupported. He clearly listed his CURRENT top 8 teams in order. Then there are an additional 4 teams that have potential consideration.

Advertisement
Another DT 👉@Teezy_Grind: Top 5 coming tonight @ 10:17. Want to thank all the schools that offered and tge coachea that recruited me but this was a FAMILY process.

will be deciding on July 4th

Quentez Johnson ‏@Teezy_Grind 7m

Talked with my family I'm committing on the 4th of July

Advertisement
Back