DT Position

Advertisement
Next year will be fine with Norton, McIntosh, Willis, Moten as your primary 4, Martin and Ford gaining experience.

2018 could be bad though, might lose the top 4 guys. Didn't understand taking only 1 DT this year, making it 2 in 2 years.

Maybe Bethel or DJ can play inside though.

Lol at yall keep thinking mcintosh and norton leaving. Mcintosh has a ways to go before he is nfl ready.

Pretty sure we get grad transfer(s) and/or other transfers... I will wait before I freak out

Advertisement
Smfh... I swear to god y'all are ****** Bhitch made bruh...

Fold the program, Jenkins is gone!!!!! Ohhhhh my gaaaaaaaa

I expect the staff to go hard after some juco DT this cycle. Anyone have any info on the quality of the juco DT class this year?

Advertisement
Next year will be fine with Norton, McIntosh, Willis, Moten as your primary 4, Martin and Ford gaining experience.

2018 could be bad though, might lose the top 4 guys. Didn't understand taking only 1 DT this year, making it 2 in 2 years.

It's possible the 4 you mentioned won't be here after this upcoming season. Jenkins was gone after this year anyways. It hurts depth thisbyear but has zero impact on anything after that.

I think Bethel moves inside, plus hopefully Logan. Then take 2 DT's this year maybe 3 or 2 plus a grad xfer if all 4 leave. I Doubt it though, I think we lose at most 3 Willis and Moten will leave then it will depend on grades for the NFL for the other 2

Logan is enrolled at LSU, tweeting daily about LSU. Stop this.

Just curious, why does everyone always post how fine everything always is? What is considered "fine". For the last 12 years everyone keeps telling me were "fine" after we lose a recruit, kick player off team, player gets injured, lose coach or player to other school or NFL, etc. just curious what you mean by "fine"? We havent been winning ****, so you "everythings fine" people have been wrong every ******* year. Alabama is "fine" if they lose a player, not us. We need all the help we can get at every single position so we dont lose against teams like North Carolina. DT was one of the few positions that we had LEGIT depth. Were 1 injury/suspension away from being thin. This is terrible news, stop twisting it.

Advertisement

Just curious, why does everyone always post how fine everything always is? What is considered "fine". For the last 12 years everyone keeps telling me were "fine" after we lose a recruit, kick player off team, player gets injured, lose coach or player to other school or NFL, etc. just curious what you mean by "fine"? We havent been winning ****, so you "everythings fine" people have been wrong every ******* year. Alabama is "fine" if they lose a player, not us. We need all the help we can get at every single position so we dont lose against teams like North Carolina. DT was one of the few positions that we had LEGIT depth. Were 1 injury/suspension away from being thin. This is terrible news, stop twisting it.

Take some Xanax and go to bed

I'm definitely not one of the "fine" people you are speaking about.

Jenkins is a loss but we should have a solid 4 man rotation this year. I said in my post we made a mistake not recruiting the DT position harder, not enough of them (especially young guys) on the roster. Come Spring 2018, we will be in deep **** at DT.

Just curious, why does everyone always post how fine everything always is? What is considered "fine". For the last 12 years everyone keeps telling me were "fine" after we lose a recruit, kick player off team, player gets injured, lose coach or player to other school or NFL, etc. just curious what you mean by "fine"? We havent been winning ****, so you "everythings fine" people have been wrong every ****ing year. Alabama is "fine" if they lose a player, not us. We need all the help we can get at every single position so we dont lose against teams like North Carolina. DT was one of the few positions that we had LEGIT depth. Were 1 injury/suspension away from being thin. This is terrible news, stop twisting it.

Take some Xanax and go to bed

Keep being a ***** enjoying 4 loss seasons

Advertisement

Just curious, why does everyone always post how fine everything always is? What is considered "fine". For the last 12 years everyone keeps telling me were "fine" after we lose a recruit, kick player off team, player gets injured, lose coach or player to other school or NFL, etc. just curious what you mean by "fine"? We havent been winning ****, so you "everythings fine" people have been wrong every ****ing year. Alabama is "fine" if they lose a player, not us. We need all the help we can get at every single position so we dont lose against teams like North Carolina. DT was one of the few positions that we had LEGIT depth. Were 1 injury/suspension away from being thin. This is terrible news, stop twisting it.

I'm definitely not one of the "fine" people you are speaking about.

Jenkins is a loss but we should have a solid 4 man rotation this year. I said in my post we made a mistake not recruiting the DT position harder, not enough of them (especially young guys) on the roster. Come Spring 2018, we will be in deep **** at DT.

Like I said, were 1 injury/suspension away from being thin. This is a big deal. Its even more about the big picture. We have sucked for more then 10 consecutive years. Were in no position to kick one of our most important players off the team.

Way too much talent on the outside to keep all these players out the game Pat Bethel and DJ will definitely move inside in order to get on the field. We are recruiting players that can move around on the D-line Kool got this he knows exactly what he's doing

Lol at yall keep thinking mcintosh and norton leaving. Mcintosh has a ways to go before he is nfl ready.

I think McIntosh had a fantastic year in 2016. I think he was the top defensive player. He was first in TFLs, first in tackles made between the LOI and 2 yds. down field, second in sacks, and second in QB pressures. His ratios on run and pass plays was superb.

It will be after next season
Not sure why people are down voting this statement. We will be dangerously thin at the DT position going into the 2018 season and our first game is against LSU. Even if we load up on DT's next year, it's not a position where freshmen generally step right in and contribute.

Advertisement
Back