DT offered Senat

Advertisement
Advertisement
bryant and senat would be great for our defense. Senats tape is very impressive, the kid has a motor on him. Hope he comes on board

Dude was begging for a UM offer when no one offered him..
UM gave him his offer and now he wants to look around..
:confused:

Advertisement
Have a feeling this might be one of those long drawn out recruitments where other schools will go at him hard but at the end of the day he stays home.

Have a feeling this might be one of those long drawn out recruitments where other schools will go at him hard but at the end of the day he stays home.

I think you are right. He said in his interview that he wants to play early like 3 or 4 times. He has a chance to at miami but every school will tell him he can play early.

Have a feeling this might be one of those long drawn out recruitments where other schools will go at him hard but at the end of the day he goes somewhere else.

I fixed it a littled to what I think will happen. Big talk from him but doesn't go thru with it in the end. Obviously I hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
arrogance.

At that point. I pull the offer.

Go ahead. Look around son. We are too.

crossover22[]_[];180389 said:

Yea i kind of thought he would commit on the spot.

for serious....I don't know what goes on these kids head sometimes.

They are like 16 years old.

You, too, at 16, had no idea what was going on in your head.

Advertisement
From comments I have read by him and his coaches/family....It sounds like he is a solid soon to be Cane....Hope he commits this week, looks like a monster

Beside that, it's not clear to me that Senat received an immediately commitable offer. One of the articles about TE prospect Mike Heuerman quotes him as saying he was called into Golden's office where Al offered him a scholly:

"We were all in the team meeting room and an assistant pulled me out and took me to coach Golden's office and he gave me the good news," Heuerman said.

Senat, on the other hand is quoted as:

"The defensive line coach (Jethro Franklin), he talked to me, said `Hey, we're really looking at you and like you and you have an offer,'" Senat said.

I don't know, but those two don't sound like the same kind of offer to me.

Beside that, it's not clear to me that Senat received an immediately commitable offer. One of the articles about TE prospect Mike Heuerman quotes him as saying he was called into Golden's office where Al offered him a scholly:

"We were all in the team meeting room and an assistant pulled me out and took me to coach Golden's office and he gave me the good news," Heuerman said.

Senat, on the other hand is quoted as:

"The defensive line coach (Jethro Franklin), he talked to me, said `Hey, we're really looking at you and like you and you have an offer,'" Senat said.

I don't know, but those two don't sound like the same kind of offer to me.

They both have committable offers.

Advertisement
Back